23

When he woke up again, there was darkness in front of his eyes. Lin Jiu's hands were handcuffed by special handcuffs. This place looked like a basement, and the space was quite large. There were still a few people lying around vaguely, whether they were dead or alive.

Lin Jiu fell down with a sigh, a little regretful about carrying out the tasks of the system, she just didn't want to be a sick child, why she was placed under house arrest over and over again, and felt that her life safety could not be guaranteed in the end, this was the most distressing thing for her.

"Hey! New here, which restaurant are you from?"

The sudden man's voice scared Lin Jiu enough, and she sat up and realized that the lying people around were living people. They all sat up and faced her direction.

Lin Jiu could tell by the dim light at the door that the man who asked her was a fat man. She didn't answer, but asked instead: "Are you?

" A lot of figures yelled, "Qia, let me introduce you, I'm really tired." Hearing

that, Qia stood up, went to Lin Jiu and knelt down to take a closer look, "Hey, it's still a What about the lovely little girl, there is really something wrong with this group of people."

When Lin Jiu got closer, he could see clearly that this Chia was a beautiful woman. Although she was slender, she had a very hot temper. There is a comparison.

Qi Ya saw the little girl's face clearly, and stood in front of her and told the whole story.

It turns out that there are five people in this basement plus her. They are all well-known restaurant chefs in the capital city.

"Then how long have you been imprisoned here?" Lin Jiu asked.

The fat man replied boredly: "I don't know black and white day and night, and we don't have an optical brain. We don't know how long we have been here, maybe a month, or two months?"

Qi Ya sat down next to Lin Jiu, "They came here very diligently before, to the point that they wanted us to change jobs and work for their restaurant, but we refused, the contract was absolutely miserable, and my mother worked hard for more than ten years in order to get an early date." Retirement is not to work for the nobles for a lifetime."

Fatty nodded, "Yes, but we are not the worst, Mr. Feynman is. I don't know why Gula Danqi is gone without Mr. Feynman. For work, Mr. Feynman was already here when we came in."

In the corner, a man with a majestic figure turned over and snored everywhere.

Lin Jiu: ...

Fatty: "Hahaha, just get used to it. Mr. Feynman can always fall asleep on various occasions. The master always has some eccentricities!

" Asked at the right time, "You said nobles just now? Did the nobles of the empire arrest us here? But isn't the person in charge of Gula Danqi also a noble?"

Qi Ya turned around and whispered to Lin Jiu with a smokey voice. : "The people behind Gula Danqi are not as powerful as the people who caught us. Do you know that stun drugs are prohibited from being sold on the black market? This kind of thing can't be obtained by any means, so those who have this kind of thing are generally She is an aristocrat in the court, and her status is probably not low."

The fat man nodded, "By the way, I still don't know what this little sister's name is. Which restaurant are you a chef? A little girl who is very skilled at a young age. I've never heard of it."

Chia took off her shoes and threw them at the fat man, "What are you talking about! Why, look down on women? I think Chia won the runner-up in the interstellar culinary competition when I was an adult."