48

After speaking, Lin Jiu jumped into the RV and drove off. A bunch of guests didn't react. They chased after two steps and regretted it. Tomorrow's tone didn't come out. I don't know if I can still eat such delicious food The skewers were made.

Abby felt that the car was moving, so her head popped out in the corner of the RV. Lin Jiu was driving the car smartly and was about to play a song. He accidentally glanced at the rearview mirror and almost scared himself to death.

"Who are you? Why are you in my car?"

"I, me! Abby, don't you recognize me?" Abby took off her hat and mask, and looked at Lin Jiu with big watery eyes.

I have to say that she is indeed a celebrity, as soon as Abby Li's noble face was revealed, Lin Jiu remembered that it was her, the little girl who came to the store before and insisted on eating desserts, she didn't worry if she was a public figure , and focused on driving his car and turned on the music.

Lin Jiu: "When did you come up here? What are you doing with me? I don't have anything to eat, and it's useless for you to act like a baby this time.

" Smiling at her: "It's okay! You've worked hard today, I thought it would be good to follow you until tomorrow's first meal."

Lin Jiu glanced at the slightly embarrassed girl, thinking pretty well, "But I won't be selling barbecue tomorrow."

Abby was shocked: "How can that work! You can't go back after selling barbecue once from the capital Xingda?"

Lin Jiu gradually deviated from the navigation, but he was not nervous at all. Originally, there was no plan for this trip, so it was natural to go wherever it went. She opened the hood above her head, and the bleak autumn wind poured into the car, and Abby shivered straight away in her skirt.

Seeing that she was really in a mess, Lin Jiu parked the car on the side of the road, "The train station is in front, you should go back quickly, I will sleep in the RV at night, will you still be crowded with me?" Abby looked at the

building There was no one on the flat road, so it was known that Lin Jiu had driven the car into a no-man's land.

Interstellar no-man's land is a true no-man's land. There is nothing but cleaning robots. There is often only a supply station for passers-by, because not everyone can afford a flying shuttle.

Abby looked at the narrow position of the car behind her, and her eyes rolled around.

"How about sleeping in the car, why don't you come with me, and I'll take you back to my villa to sleep." Abby patted her chest, with a face of voluntary sacrifice.

Lin Jiu laughed a little, "Okay, little princess, it's just right for me to sleep alone in this car, you can go."

Abby refused to leave no matter what, she just looked at Lin Jiu pitifully, like a person who has nothing to eat little baby.

Lin Jiu opened the bed after washing in the back compartment, lay down and went to sleep, and didn't bother to care about her, she believed that the little princess would retreat in spite of difficulties.

——The

next morning, when it was still daylight, Lin Jiu got up, looked at the empty caravan and smiled, sure enough, how could the little princess endure such suffering.

Today she was going to sell breakfast at the junction of no man's land and the suburbs, so she got up before five o'clock. The interstellar suburbs are still very similar to modern times, but the difference is that the people living in the interstellar suburbs are generally either rich or expensive, and Some large factories and companies will locate here, so there should still be some tourists.