20

After the inauguration party, I don't know where the interstellar media got the news that the hero of the empire, Admiral Heggs, had visited the carbon water bomb as a guest. As soon as this news came out, it directly aroused unprecedented enthusiasm on the star network.

[God, this is definitely the back of Mr. Lei Rui, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, perfect proportions! ]

[I had dinner with Admiral Haggs in the same restaurant, and I am also Haggs's person! 】

【Is what he is carrying a new carbon water bomb cake? Help! Am I the only one who cares about this! ]

Just as the topic became more and more popular, a star network celebrity released a live broadcast with the topic, the content was a live broadcast of the unboxing of the new carbobomb lottery draw.

In an instant, a bunch of fans of Haggs' fans poured into the live broadcast room.

The picture seemed to be Lilith's face.

"Hey everyone! I didn't expect that I was the lucky one to win the new carb bomb!"

A bunch of words of envy and hatred flew across the bullet screen, and Lilith smiled and hid her achievements and fame.

Since the incident of plagiarism last time, her fame has been brought up by a carbohydrate bomb. She hadn't planned to participate in this new product lottery, but she thought that the prize was a cake and her mother had passed the past two days. Birthday, so Lilith, who is usually unlucky, chose to focus on participating.

The result was unexpected! She actually stood out from hundreds of thousands of people! Now it's all right, she just returned home with a cake during the holidays, and she can also celebrate her mother's birthday.

"That's right, the background of the live broadcast is different, because I went home to celebrate my mother's birthday."

[So, I have to forgive Lilith. Happy birthday to mother! ]

[I also celebrate my birthday today! I really want to taste it, if only I can taste it holographically555】

While unpacking the beautifully wrapped big cake, Lilith looked at the bullet screen, "I know what you want, I have already contacted the sister of the store manager of the carbon water bomb, and next week the carbon water bomb will hold the annual fried goods special Live broadcast, the first broadcast of the whole interstellar world, and it will also open hologram, exclusive news, dont say Im not enough fans! The

hotter the topic, the more people in Liliths room, even more than the previous traffic .

[Yes, the whole world knows the exclusive news now]

[I'll do it! This cake looks so good! ]

[Is this really not a decoration? ? can eat? ? ]

[Anchor, try it! ! 】×999

The cake was no longer visible on the barrage, so Lilith quickly adjusted the screen.

On the table in front of her was a round cake with the size of two hands. The main color of the embryo body was pure white cream, but the periphery was outlined with pink blue lace, and the light color of milk powder milk blue was very special Healing, the middle circle of the cake is also dotted with retro pink palace-style bowknots. Right above the cake is a bunch of flowers painted with pink-green cream, and there is a circle of pink petals floating freely on it, which is extraordinarily fairy-like.

"My God, mom! Come and see the cake I prepared for you!"

Lilith couldn't care less about the amazement of the fans on the live broadcast screen, her eyes were already fascinated by this cute yet fairy-like cake Yes, take a deep breath as if you can still smell the aroma of baking and the fragrance of flower petals.