4

After resetting the business hours on the sales system, Linjiu decided to cancel the noon business, and set the sales time to the afternoon market, and the business hours flashed cyclically on the display screen under the window sill in front of the store.

There is no way, the idea of ​​selling snacks for a day is not realistic at all, so I will set it up in the afternoon, so that the students will not be able to eat whatever they want.

According to what she learned from chatting with the group of students, the Imperial Military University is near her small shop, and the school cafeteria is very poor, so there are always students who will find opportunities to go out for food. Coincidentally, isn't this her target group?

Fried chicken fillet is very suitable for such customers, so for them, Linjiu decided to change the business hours to the afternoon session, just in the afternoon when everyone should get off work, and there will be more people on Tusuo Street.

——At

one o'clock, Tusso Street was empty, except for Quincy, who was still wandering outside. He was exhausted from the night work and urgently needed some energy to replenish.

Recently, his brother has fallen into a smelly trap, and has been looking for the person who sells durian cheese cakes. It turned out that the other party was bubbling in the food community for the first time. He couldnt find anyone, so his brother was obsessed with trying all kinds of smelly The food made Quincy himself terrible enough.

He finally gave birth to a little appetite, which was affected by him, and he insisted on trying it too. Although he is his brother's employee at work, he refuses to be fed such a stinky thing in love!

After walking for two streets, Quincy didn't see what he wanted to eat. He was tired of eating these shops over and over again, why don't he go back to the company to eat? The company cafeteria was remodeled by his brother not bad, it was a little bit more delicious than the general level of retro food made outside.

As soon as he thought about it, he saw a newly opened shop with sharp eyes.

Recently opened? It seems to be called - carbohydrate bomb?

He ran over interested, only to find that the owner of the store was a little girl who didn't look as old as him, dozing off in front of the window sill, with her little head bit by bit.

Looking at the big frying pan in front of him, he felt a little curious, what kind of food is this selling, he seems to have never seen it before?

"Hello?"

Lin Jiu was awakened suddenly. It was only ten minutes before the end of business hours. Seeing that there were no people on the street, she thought about squinting for a while. When she saw the customers coming down, she automatically entered the business mode. "You Okay, do you want a fried chicken fillet? A large portion and a small portion?

But when she woke up and saw the guest, she was taken aback suddenly, and it turned out that the guest was wearing some strange clothes.

His face was painted white, his mouth was painted into a bloody mouth, he was wearing an exaggerated black cloak, and there were two thorn-like horns on his shoulders, and his black hair was combed into a big back, somewhat like The clown in horror stories.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I'm a game worker in the city of thousands of faces next door. I'm too tired to take off my makeup during the night shift. Can you give me a small taste first? I need a cold drink." The man quickly explained.

Only then did Lin Jiu feel relieved and nodded. Was it an NPC in the reality game? Looks like a horror book.

He started to drop chicken tenders in his hands, and the guest probably stood a little further away because he was afraid of scaring her.