36

The days passed by in a blink of an eye, and it was the day of the private banquet to try dishes, and Lin Jiu got up to prepare while the sky was still bright.

This energy is a bit like when she just learned cooking, she also specialized in high-end cooking, before carving and arranging dishes, changing patterns every day, that period of time was really tiring, but it was very fulfilling, otherwise, how could I be where I am today high efficiency.

Going up to the second floor, Lin Jiu saw the stars in the early morning for the first time. It was a bit deserted, only the environmental protection robot moved on the street from time to time, and the fountain in the flower bed in the distance was like a perpetual motion machine, constantly surging with the fragrance of flowers. spring.

After walking past the pond and the glass house, she came to the freshly deodorized small kitchen.

Today's private banquet, appetizers, appetizers, main courses, and desserts are indispensable. High-end dishes are generally small but refined. Eight dishes should be just right, four home-cooked dishes, and four niche dishes.

When Qi Ya arrived at work, Lin Jiu had already prepared all the ingredients, and she always had to do it herself to let others see her true strength.

As soon as the sun came up, she started to cook the first dish, home cooking first, the first dish - crispy pork with scallions.

Lin Jiu slashed left and right, and beat the pork tenderloin cut into a thickness of one centimeter with the back of the knife. He didn't stop until the meat was a few millimeters thinner. Is this here?"

Lin Jiu turned the meat slices over, "This step should be to revive the ingredients, and knocking it can break up the meridians of the meat, so that the taste will be very, very tender." Chia nodded slowly,

imitating Here, this is the first time she has heard of it, but what kind of texture is it that is so tender? She suddenly felt a little envious of the guest who came to try dishes today.

The well-seasoned pork tenderloin is mixed with egg starch, and when it is evenly plump, Lin Jiu puts it in hot oil and fry it until golden on both sides. After the oil temperature rises again, fry the meat slices again. The smell of the meat slices after frying twice in the small kitchen is overwhelming. Chia stands dryly and swallows her saliva. It would be great if she didn't have a long nose at this moment up! Want Xiang to pass out!

Saute the scallions on high heat, then add the sliced ​​meat and stir-fry. Add a little seasoning and stir-fry well. The portion of fried meat with scallions is not large, but it is still full and shiny on the special embossed white plate with only one round nest. The crispy meat looks smooth and delicious, and a few green and white spring onions lie on it, which makes people's index fingers move.

Chia put the stir-fried dishes in the fresh-keeping box first, and when she turned around, Lin Jiu started to cook in an orderly manner. It didn't take long for her brain to pop up a message.

"The guests are here, Kia, go out and receive them." Lin Jiu finished four home-cooked dishes, and is now starting to make cold dishes of the niche high-end line.

To make it look like most people can't afford it, you have to work hard on the appearance and presentation of the food, but her cold dish is quite down-to-earth, the candied tomatoes are beautiful and delicious.

Throw a dozen or so small red tomatoes into the boiling water and scald them, then take a cold shower in cold water, peel off the skin one by one, pour the honey juice mixed with fruit vinegar honey and a little sugar, the candied tomatoes The main body is ready, and the red tomatoes topped with honey sauce become bright and bright, but it is too sloppy to use only white plates as utensils, and the highlight is the decoration behind it.