78

"where is nico and quin?" taehyung whispered, slowly lowering himself into bed as jungkook pulled the covers over him. 

"they will be here soon, your parents have them for the night. nico has been whining apparently, I think he feel's safe around you" jungkook smiled, sitting down on the bed as taehyung let out a little yawn. 

"why dont you get some sleep?" but taehyung shook his head, rubbing his eyes. 

"can I have a bath?" taehyung asked, looking up at jungkook who nodded. 

"of course you can baby, let me help you" the raven whispered, carrying a tired taehyung into the bathroom. he placed him on the sink while he ran the hot water. he made sure to add some body wash into the water for bubbles. by the time the bath was filled jungkook went over to taehyung, he helped him strip from his clothes and slowly lowered him into the bath. 

the raven sat by taehyung's side, talking softly and started to wash taehyung's body with a warm cloth. "are you alright if I hop in the shower? then afterwards we can cuddle and get some sleep?" the raven questioned after washing taehyung who nodded and smiled, whispering a thank you before jungkook stripped from his clothes a got into the shower. 

taehyung could not help but to eye jungkook's body through the glass door, he was so handsome. it had been the first time in awhile that the brunette felt relaxed since the incident. he felt like his body had been so tense lately that the warm water around his body was exactly what he needed. 

after jungkook washed his hair and body he looked to the side to see taehyung had his eyes shut, he was not sure if the male was asleep or just resting his eyes. he waited a few more minutes to wash his body again before drying himself off. he wrapped a towel around his lower half and gently placed his hand on taehyung's shoulder. 

"you want to go to sleep love?" the raven whispered, looking at his boyfriend who could barely keep his eyes open. 

"please" the brunette whispered, the raven helped taehyung out the bathroom and got him dried off. he dressed taehyung in just underwear and one of jungkook's hoodies, wanting the male to feel warm and safe. 

"nearly there my love" jungkook said, throwing back the covers as helps taehyung lay down. soon following after him, the brunette immediately resting his head against his chest while letting out a soft hum when he felt the raven's hands on his back and waist. 

"let's get nico and quin back tomorrow" the brunette whispered, the raven nodded and said "of course, now go to sleep". 

taehyung did not have to be told twice and fell asleep not even a minute afterwards. 

---

it was nine in the morning by the time jungkook woke up, he smiled when he looked down to see his beautiful boyfriend in his arms. he was glad taehyung did not get any nightmares, that he got a decent sleep. 

once he slowly got out of bed, he replaced himself with a pillow before he put on a a jumper. he slipped on his outdoor slippers and walked out towards the backyard. he let out a content sigh as the wind brushed past him. 

he walked towards the fence, unlatching the gate as he walked onto taehyung's parents property. he walked towards the back of the house and unlocked the back door with the spare key. when he walked inside he smiled when he saw mrs kim on the couch with hyun who was watching tv. 

"morning" jungkook said, walking towards the couch to sit next to hyun who got excited when he noticed jungkook. "hey buddy" the raven smiled, chuckling when hyun jumped on him. 

"how is taehyung?" mrs kim asked, eagerly wanting to know how her son is. 

"tired, really tired. I think he is only getting better sleep cause he knows jackson is in prison and will be staying the rest of his miserable life inside those four walls" the raven whispered, wanting to make sure only mrs kim heard and not hyun. 

he looked towards hyun to see the little one giggling at the tv show. 

"is it okay if I go see him? spend some time with him?" mrs kim asked, jungkook nodded his head fast. 

"of course you can, does mr kim need to go to work?" jungkook questioned and received a nod from mrs kim. 

"okay, I can babysit hyun today and the dogs. thank you for having the pups by the way" the raven whispered, smiling softly. 

"thank you for always taking care of my baby" mrs kim whispered, squeezing his hand.