55

by the time taehyung woke up fully he wanted to go back to sleep, jungkook's bed was so comfortable that he felt as if hyun did not wake him up, he would of slept the whole day. when the brunette woke up he smiled seeing hyun who had been trying to wake him up.

"hi hyunnie" taehyung whispered, soon sitting up from laying down. as he let out a small yawn and looked around the room his eyes landed on a sleeping jungkook who was on a mattress.

he sighed, he must of fallen asleep and jungkook had no where to go. sudden guilt started to fill his chest as he got off the bed, carrying hyun downstairs with him. when he stepped down the stairs he smelt something coming from the kitchen.

as he walked towards the kitchen he smiled seeing his parents cooking.

"morning mum, dad. what are you cooking?" the brunette asked, placing hyun in his chair.

"we thought since jungkook has helped us so much, the least we could do is make him some breakfast" taehyung's mother said, handing taehyung two plates.

"I am sure he will be up soon" the brunette replied, handing hyun his food before sitting at the table. digging into his food.

"how are you both feeling?" taehyung asked, looking at both his parents who shrugged and dished up a plate for themselves.

while his parents were explaining how they were feeling, taehyung could not help but to think this is all his fault. if he had just not bumped into jackson or did not get involved with him, he would of kept his family safe.

he has been kicking himself over it ever since it happened, and to find out jackson has been sending threatening letters to his parents for months. means his parents lived in fear for so long.

"morning jungkook" mr kim said as jungkook stepped into the kitchen.

"it smells delicious in here, how did everyone sleep?" jungkook asked, thanking mrs kim as she handed him a plate.

"amazing, the nicest sleep I have had in a long time" mr kim replied, patting the males back as he passed to go to the table.

"it is such a beautiful day, outside look's amazing" jungkook listened as taehyung's parents talked about the backyard.

"after breakfast, we could all go to the beach? I have access to it from the backyard" jungkook suggested.

"want to go to the beach hyun?" the raven gasped, looking at hyun who got excited.

"he loves the beach, we can definitely do that" mrs kim smiled, as they all ate their breakfast.

once everyone was finished, jungkook offered to clean up while everyone else got ready for the day since he was already ready. while jungkook was cleaning up, he started to think about what he should do now.

he has a whole family currently staying at his house, and he wants to help them out. get hyun into daycare, help them both find jobs, get them a house and they can pay him rent for it. jungkook remembered all the packages taehyung's mother would send him while he was away.

all the times they both checked in to see how he was doing always meant the world to jungkook. it was special for him cause he never got to have that. he wants to do this for taehyung's parents but he does not want to one up taehyung.

he knows taehyung wanted to provide for his family and give back to them, it was a conversation he knew he had to have with the brunette. not just a conversation about his family but one about what the hell happened between them.

how come they both stopped talking, where did what they have go. did it still mean anything to the brunette?

jungkook knows he still likes taehyung, he knows he wants to be with him, call him his forever. he just needed to figure out what taehyung wanted.

"wow you clean fast" jungkook turned his head towards the doorway to see taehyung's mother walking towards him.

"yeah, im not the type to procrastinate" the raven smiled

"did you feel full after breakfast? I can make you some more if you would like?" she asked, hand on jungkook's arm.

"no its okay, thank you though. I actually wanted to ask something" jungkook said, turning around to lean his back against the bench as he wiped his wet hands with a cloth.

"I want to have a conversation with taehyung about where me and him stand. I thought the perfect time would be some time when the sun is setting, I want to set up something for him an have a conversation about what our relationship could be"

"would you guys be okay to stay inside when I take him out the back?" the raven asked, looking at mrs kim who had a bright smile on her face as she grabbed his hands.

"I have been waiting for this to happen" she smiled, letting out a sigh of relief as she holds back her tears.