12

jungkook had just been sent the photo's that bogum took yesterday. he was very pleased with how they were turning out. when he showed taehyung them, the brunette said that he thought it was crazy that his work would be on a magazine. the raven felt really happy for taehyung, it was nice to see him happy. 

they both were on the couch, it had been another busy day with meetings and taehyung was already feeling drained. even though he just had to sit there. the brunette had been spending a lot of time writing the article, observing jungkook was not as bad as he thought. 

it was weird to think his opinion on jungkook had already changed so much over the past two days. taehyung really wanted to stay at the apartment tonight, but there was a red carpet party that jungkook had to attend to and he had to go as well. they both were sat on the couch, watching tv when there was a knock at the door. 

taehyung was about to get up to answer it but jungkook was already way ahead and stood up as soon as their was a knock. the male turned his head towards the door and watched as makeup artist and stylist walked through, brianna following behind them. 

"you ready" jungkook winked towards taehyung who looked mortified. 

-----

"nah, pick that one" jungkook said pointing towards an outfit as soon as taehyung came out from his room. 

"he has a nice figure, he should be able to show it off not hide it" the raven spoke, eyeing taehyung who felt shy and wanted to dig himself a hole. after taehyung was sent back, jungkook went to go get his makeup done. it was lightwork makeup, the artist seemed to take their time with the make up, moving his hair to make sure it was perfect even though as soon as he moves his hair will do so. 

jungkook got out the chair and turned around as soon as he heard taehyung step out the room. his eyes met the smaller male's, then travelled down the male's body. 

"wow" the raven let out, he felt as if he was in a daze and could not look away from taehyung. 

this outfit was a lot better, it hugged taehyung in the right places and really suited him. he smiled as soon as he noticed the brunette's nervous smile. he stepped forward, looking at taehyung and grabbed his hand. 

he dragged him to somewhere more private and looked around to make sure no one else was around. 

"you okay?" taehyung nodded slowly

"I just have never dressed up, it just feels wrong" jungkook nodded, he understood as to why the male felt that way. 

"if it is to much for you, you dont have to come. I dont want you to feel uncomfortable" taehyung listened to every word jungkook said, he bit his lower lip nervously when he felt his heart flutter. 

he looked down to see jungkook was still holding his hand, rubbing the back of his hand. jungkook's eyes casted towards the brunettes lips, he raised his hand and placed his finger on his lower lip. 

"dont do that, it could hurt you in the future" 

"are you always like this?" taehyung whispered, finally making eye contact with jungkook who frowned. 

"what do you mean?"

"are you actually like this or are you just being extra nice so my opinion on you could change?" taehyung asked, he had been thinking about it for awhile now. why was jungkook being so nice to him. maybe his heart fluttering was a step too far. 

jungkook chuckled, letting go of the males hand and slowly walked towards the balcony. taehyung followed behind him curious to hear what the famous male would reply with. 

"your right. I was not always like this. believe it or not, I was not talkative. I use to be really shy and quite, I hated being out in the public eye but singing was my passion. being famous and having my privacy breached by fans is what I got myself into, it changed me. I started becoming paranoid and started to teach myself self-defence and boxing"

"I use to be nice to everyone even the people that did me wrong. but, now I am only nice to people who are real, who dont put up a fake persona" 

"come on we better get going or we will be late" jungkook smiled slightly before walking back to the others, leaving taehyung who was thinking about everything the male just said.