25

"I read what you wrote for the part in the article taehyung, it is amazing and you portrayed your views really well" brianna whispered to him as the car slowly came to a stop at the front of the apartment building. 

taehyung watched as jungkook got out the car before he turned to brianna, who was sitting next to him. 

"do you think jungkook would like it?" the brunette asked, smiling when he watched brianna nod. 

"definitely, but get out before he links two together and figures out we are talking about him" she smiled, watching as taehyung chuckled and got out the car. 

the whole way up to the apartment was quiet, taehyung was following behind jungkook as they entered their apartment. the brunette slightly pouted when jungkook went straight to his room, not saying anything. 

it started to make him overthink

'did I do something to upset him?'

as soon as he heard a door shut he let out a deep sigh, placing his bag on the counter before walking to his room to get changed. after having a shower he left as soon as he felt the water get cold, meaning jungkook was using his shower. 

he went towards the kitchen and started to make burgers, not sure if jungkook would even feel like eating but he decided to make some for him anyways. he chucked the bread buns in the oven and put it at a low heat. 

his head shot towards down the hallway when he heard something smash against the ground, he frowned and placed the drinks on the bench. taehyung walked down the hallway, hand gripping jungkook's bedroom door as he slowly bushed it open. 

he was met with jungkook's back facing him, watching as the male was harshly rubbing his chest with the towel. taehyung looked towards the ground to see a glass cup and water on the floor. when he stepped forward and the floor creaked jungkook flinched and spun around. 

taehyung's eyes winded when his eyes landed on the males chest, seeing red scratch marks along his skin. when his eyes met jungkook's he noticed how red they looked. the brunette quickly left the room, soon coming back with a broom and shovel. 

jungkook was sat on his bed, just in boxes as he stared at the floor. watching as taehyung cleaned up the water and glass. he felt his throat tighten when he saw the brunette crouch in front of him. 

"what happened?" taehyung whispered, eyes now on jungkook's chest that had dark red marks flowing straight down. he watched as the singers eyes went teary, it was like he was trying to hold everything back. 

"talk to me gguk" he whispered watching as jungkook let the first tears roll down his face. 

"I keep feeling t-their h-hands" the male whispered, wiping away the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. 

"who's hands?" 

it was like jungkook was embarrassed to even come out and say it. did he feel like he would get judged? did he feel like his feelings were stupid?. 

"I am not here to judge you gguk, talk to me" he whispered, his eyes still holding onto jungkook's. 

"the stylists and makeup artist's" jungkook whispered, letting the tears all drop. 

"t-they keep touching me, even if they have no product on their fingers or hands. they keep doing it over and over again and it m-makes me so uncomfortable. they s-spend so much time working on makeup on my chest that I feel like at times they touch area's that are not meant to even me included in the concept" 

taehyung felt his heart drop, he had no idea jungkook was feeling this way. he started to feel bad cause what if jungkook thought he was doing the same thing. 

"when I did your make up, did you get-" taehyung started but was immediately cut off by jungkook who shook his head. 

"you were the only person that did their job, your hands did not feel as if they were burning against my skin. you did not waste time, you have n-never once made me uncomfortable" 

"your skin looks like it is burning, I have some oils that could help?" the brunette whispered smiling when jungkook nodded. as soon as he left the room the raven smiled softly, it felt good to finally let it out when it has been holding him back for so long.

when taehyung got back and handed jungkook the oils, the raven shook his head. 

"could you do it please" jungkook whispered, looking towards taehyung who looked up at him. he nodded, without question and got jungkook to lay on his back. after placing the oil on his hands and rubbing it into jungkook's skin, he felt bad whenever the male would move a little. 

at first he thought it was cause of him but jungkook reassured him and said "sorry it just stings" 

taehyung tried to hide his red cheeks when his hands massaged around jungkook's chest, the raven got over the stinging and started to feel his body relax when he felt the brunette's hands softly massage around his chest and torso. 

"thank you tae" he whispered as he shut his eyes.