27

taehyung groaned, placing the pillow over his head after checking the time. it was finally time to get ready to leave and the brunette felt embarrassed to face jungkook. were they going to talk about the kiss? or where they gonna ignore it as if it never happened. did it mean anything to the famous male? these thoughts were spinning but were cut off when he heard a knock at his door. 

"we need to leave soon tae, the car will be here in 10 minutes" jungkook's smooth voice was heard from the other side of the door. 

"y-yeah" taehyung replied, quickly standing up from the bed and walking around the room to pack up all his things. 

as soon as jungkook heard movement inside the room he quickly left, carrying his bags to the door where there was staff waiting. after jungkook thanked them, he watched them leave with his bags. the only thing he had to bring down was his phone and wallet. 

he waited on the couch for taehyung to show up. while he was waiting his thoughts went back to the kiss, the kiss he shared with taehyung that he could not stop thinking about. the kiss that he wanted to recreate over and over again, with the brunette. 

he turned his head when he heard taehyung rush down the hallway with his bags. jungkook stood up and walked over to him, taking his bag from his hands. "I can carry them" taehyung said, looking up at the male who shook his head. 

"I got it, also there is a large jumper and some sunglasses there for at the airport. the country knows I am leaving today so there will be a lot of people there taking pictures" jungkook said pointing towards the kitchen bench as he watched taehyung walk towards it. 

"just shut the door when you leave, I will be in the car" jungkook said afterwards, soon leaving the room. 

taehyung was a little disappointed that jungkook did not bring up the kiss. even though he could have but he would not know what to even say. 

"you look nervous tae?" brianna said from the seat next to him, she eyed him up and down to see a large jumper covering his figure and sunglasses covering his face. 

"I hate large crowds, being in the spotlight so trust me when I say that I am running towards the plane" taehyung replied, noticing they pulled up to the airport to see thousands of fans lining up and screaming jungkook's name. lots of paparazzi were there taking pictures already. 

as soon as the car stopped taehyung suddenly felt his anxiety spike, when they got out the car taehyung tried to stick with brianna who was walking inside. jungkook stayed back a little to take pictures and sign autographs. 

as soon as the plane was in sight he let out a soft sigh of relief. 

"you get in first" brianna said, pushing him lightly towards the airplane. 

taehyung did not have to be told twice and immediately got inside.