65

"you ready to go home" jungkook asked, helping taehyung stand from the bed. they spent majority of the afternoon filling out paper work and grabbing some medication for taehyung. now they were ready to go home. taehyung looped his arms with jungkook's as they walked out the hospital building. 

"I have been looking forward to going back to yours" the brunette whispered after jungkook helped him get into the car. the raven smiled and leant forward to buckle his boyfriend in. 

"how come?" he whispered, looking at taehyung who smiled back

"cause I have never felt more safe at yours" the brunette replied, smiling when jungkook pecked his cheek.

the ride home was a little silent, taehyung fell asleep for a little bit but as soon as he felt the car going up the hill he woke up. the brunette let out a soft sigh when jungkook helped him out the car. the raven slowly helped taehyung up the little step towards the door. 

when his boyfriend winced he slowly stopped, he turned to look at taehyung "you okay?" he whispered, frowning when the smaller nodded while tightly closing his eyes. 

"since I have to avoid g-going up the stairs, do I sleep in the lounge?" taehyung asked as soon as jungkook opened the door. 

"no need, I have a surprise for you" the taller smiled, making sure he was supporting taehyung as much as he could while he was walking. 

"what is it?" taehyung asked, looking around when jungkook lead him to the spare rooms. the brunette gasped as they entered the middle room. there was a large queen bed, tv with cabinets, soft carpet, and so much more. 

"these two doors on this side lead to two different things" jungkook said opening the first door, taehyung was in awe at the gorgeous looking bathroom. "I have a lot of different types of self care, I made sure there was a bath put in for you. body wash and everything is stocked up"

taehyung could not believe what he was seeing, especially when he walked into the walk in closet filled with thousands of clothes that looked his size and some bigger. "I put a lot of my jumpers on this side so if you want you can have them" jungkook smiled, looking at taehyung who was in shock. 

"is this all mine?" he whispered, looking at the beautiful bedroom that he thought was so him. 

"it is all yours, I want you to stay here. no more living in a small and unsafe apartment, your safe here. I wanted you to have your own room and feel comfortable" jungkook replied

"kook this is amazing" taehyung said completely in shock. 

"I have one more thing I want to show you" jungkook said, leading taehyung to another door on the other side of the room. the brunette felt his eye sight go blurry when he was met with his dream room. 

the walls were covered by bookshelves that had so many books in them, a large desk was at the back of the room that had a laptop and desktop on it. a large bean bag and couch inside the room as well. 

"the only way to access this room is through your room, I wanted you to have a safe place here and if you ever feel unsafe there is a button under your desk that you press and it will lock your bedroom door and no one will be able to get in, even me. you will be the only one who can unlock it from inside" jungkook softly smiled

"what made you add something like that?" taehyung asked

"because I know what it feels like to feel unsafe and sometimes having these options make you feel more in-control" taehyung smiled at the reply, his hands grasping jungkook's as he looked up. 

"I seriously cant thank you enough, thank you so m-" but before taehyung could finish he felt lips cover his own. as a strong hand dropped down his back he placed both hands over jungkook's chest, moving his lips softly against the tallers ones. 

"I love you" taehyung whispered as soon as their lips left each others. 

jungkook could not stop smiling, he was surprised to hear taehyung say that even though he knew he was madly in love with taehyung. 

"I love you so much more"