04

a couple of days had past since jungkook got back and he spent those two days sleeping and eating. he felt a lot more awake, after he woke up and spent the morning cleaning and unpacking. he walked into the second bedroom of the house and made sure it was tidy. 

sometimes when he is tidy he just goes to the bedroom that is the closest towards the lounge and that room would be the guest room. the raven did not have much planned for today, the only thing he felt like doing was going to his favourite cafe to catch up with his childhood friend, namjoon. 

namjoon is also a famous rapper, and recently came back from tour. they had been meaning to catch up but lots of things happened and they both became busy but now since they both are on break, it was time for them to finally catch up. 

jungkook quickly put the last load of washing on before he grabbed his sunglasses, coat and keys and stepped out the apartment. double checking to make sure he locked the door before he walked towards the elevator. 

pressing the button to go to the bottom floor that was labeled G for garage. once he got in his car and started driving towards the cafe, he was drumming on the steering wheel and humming to a few songs that were coming from the radio. 

the raven definitely felt worried that he was going to get noticed, the last thing he needed was paparazzi or fans following him everywhere. that is why he never post pictures on instagram of where he is, he would do so two days after he was somewhere. it was the safest option. 

after parking next to the cafe, he put his sunglasses on and cap. he grabbed his phone and wallet and walked outside, making sure his car was locked before he headed towards the cafe. he let out a happy sigh as soon as he was met with the smell on cinnamon rolls, his favourite food. 

he soon spotted namjoon at the back, their usual spot. he stepped to the front counter, smiling when there was no line. 

"hello, what can I get for you today?" a male said, voice strong and confident as they made eye contact. the raven gulped a little, a little taken back that he had never seen this male before. 

he looked beautiful. long lashes, tan skin, brown-ish hair, smooth skin, plump lips. 

"s-sir?" 

"oh, sorry. can I grab a iced coffee with a cinnamon roll" the raven spoke through his mask, hoping the male heard him. 

"that will be twelve dollars, eat in or take out?"

"eat in please" jungkook replied, scanning his card before putting it back in his wallet. 

"take a seat and I will bring your meal to you" the brunette smiled, soon heading towards the back room. the raven felt like he was in a daze, he felt frozen in place when the male smiled. a breathtaking smile, was what jungkook thought that was. he quickly cleared his throat and walked towards namjoon, who smiled as soon as he noticed him. 

"did you get your original order?" jungkook was asked by his best friend who was already snacking on a blueberry muffin. 

"yeah, how could I not" the raven shrugged, taking his sunglasses off. 

"it feels so good to be back, how was your schedule?" namjoon asked

"it was okay, busy but it feels amazing to be back. I spent the past two days sleeping" 

"so did I, it is odd how nice it feels just to sit somewhere and chat with someone. the only shitty thing is that we cant do that everywhere" namjoon complained a little, jungkook understood where he was coming from. that is why they like this cafe so much. everyone minds their own business, where they are sitting not a lot of people can see them, so it is more private. 

"what is your schedule like after your break?" namjoon asked, brushing his black hair from his eyes. 

"I fly to paris, and have many photoshoots and have a concert there as well. how about you?"

"I fly to new zealand, got a few meetings there. is yoongi still on tour?" jungkook was asked. 

"yeah, he is in paris at the moment so I will see him when I go but he will be coming back like a week after I arrive" 

the raven looked up at namjoon who cleared his throat while looking pass jungkook. the raven turned to see the same male from before walking towards him with his coffee and cinnamon roll. 

"here is your order, is there anything else I can get you?" the brunette asked, making eye contact with jungkook who slowly shook his head. namjoon bit his tongue slightly, trying not to laugh as the brunette bowed and walked away. 

"what the fuck was that?" namjoon laughed, slapping the males shoulders who groaned. 

"what are you talking about" the raven frowned, rubbing his shoulder before taking a sip of the coffee. 

"the way you looked at that waitress? I have been your bestfriend for years kook, I know when your interested in someone" the male laughed, when jungkook groaned. 

"is it that obvious" 

"maybe, do you know him?" namjoon smiled, taking a sip of his drink while jungkook replied. 

"no, I only just really noticed him. I come here often but I have never seen him before" 

namjoon hummed at his best friends reply, pulling out his phone and quickly started typing. jungkook caught on and placed his drink down, brown eyes shooting at namjoon's direction. his eyes going from the males face to his phone. 

"what are you doing" jungkook sighed, trying to reach the phone that was in namjoon's hand but was pulled back. 

"his name is taehyung" namjoon smiled, placing the phone down as he looked at jungkook smugly. 

"how d-did you do that?" 

"remember my boyfriend owns the cafe, he knows who the staff is" namjoon chuckled at the ravens reaction and patted his shoulder. 

"I can ask jin for taehyung's number-" namjoon started but was cut off when jungkook shook his head. 

"I swear if you ask that, I will cut your hands off" the raven sighed, ignoring his best-friends loud laughs. 

the whole time he was at the cafe, he could not help but watch taehyung walk around the cafe.