47

when they both entered the cafe, it was already busy with people. they were not on opening shift today, jimin was. "lets go to the back" taehyung said, heading past the counter towards the back of the cafe. 

"ah, you guys are here. jungkook I will say now that I wish you worked here full-time" jimin said, pulling the male into a huge who immediately hugged back.

jungkook chuckled and nodded "so do I" he whispered, soft smile plastered on his face as they pull back. 

"you guys can start at the front" jimin said, pushing them back out. taehyung frowned when he heard something behind the bench fall. 

"what was that?" taehyung questioned, stopping in his footsteps. 

"it was nothing! probably my bag or something" the smaller said fast, scratching the back of his neck. the brunette side-eyed jungkook and they both smiled. 

"who is in here?" jungkook raised his eyebrows. 

"no one! what are you both talking about? you both are losing it" taehyung laughed at jimin getting all nervous. 

"show yourself or I will call my boss!" taehyung called out, silence filled the room. he looked towards jimin to see he was nervously watching the counter. 

"whoever is in here, I know your behind the counter. so please come out now" jungkook said soon after. 

taehyung watched as someone slowly stood up, his eyes widened as soon as he recognised the face. 

"yoongi?" jungkook first said, his lips parted in total shock. 

"what is this?" taehyung asked, watching as jimin walked over to yoongi who looked a little embarrassed. 

"we are dating" jimin said, taehyung watched as yoongi wrapped an arm around jimin. the brunette was speechless, he turned to look at jungkook who was just as shocked. 

"lets go!" jungkook soon yelled, jumping towards yoongi who laughed. 

"congrats bro, I am happy for you" the raven said, pulling the male into his arms while taehyung went towards jimin. 

"congrats chim, sorry if our reactions were shit. we were just not expecting this. let alone you dating someone famous" taehyung said, whispering the last part. 

"how did this happen?" taehyung asked. 

"well, he came in the cafe and we got talking about jungkook after I gave him a coffee. the store was quiet that day and you and jungkook were both down with your parents. he was talking about missing jungkook and that he does not get to see him much"

"I got to learn more about him and we started to open up to each other, we both felt bored cause we missed our bestfriends. we started hanging out, I went over his place and oh my gosh it is expensive and huge"

"and we made out a few times and confessed that there were feelings there and it went from there" jimin finished, looking at taehyung who had a soft smile on his face. 

"I am really happy for you" taehyung said, wrapping his arms around jimin once more. 

"thanks tae. me and yoongi both hope that you and jungkook can open your eyes to see you both like each other and then we can go on double dates" jimin whispered, squealing a little at the thought of it.