36

"why are you panicking tae?" jimin asked over the phone, trying to cover his mouth from letting out a chuckle as he watched taehyung pace back and forward outside. 

"jungkook is packing his bags right now to come with me to see my parents, they know I take pictures of him, they know exactly who he is and once they see him they will be shocked" taehyung cursed, throwing his bag into the boot of the car. 

"tae, just text your parents and let them know?" 

"dont you think I thought of that? as soon as I told them that I will be coming down with jungkook they basically laughed at me. they dont believe me, they think since I am good at taking photo's that I can edit him anywhere" taehyung complained, groaning when he heard jimin laugh. 

"it will be interesting to see what jungkook is like with hyun, I have never seen him with little ones. how old is hyun again?" jimin asked

"just turned two, mum and dad are still trying to find a cheap daycare. atleast with me and jungkook being there, they can run errands and we can watch hyun" 

taehyung was about to say something when he noticed jungkook walking towards him. 

"hey chim, jungkook is coming got to go bye" the brunette said ending the call before jimin could reply back. 

"was that jimin?" the raven asked, no wig or makeup on. 

"yeah, lets get going" taehyung smiled, helping the male get his bags into the car. 

"how long of a drive is it?" the raven questioned, looking at taehyung who started the car. 

"4 hours"