Chapter Eleven

Scott Mancini
═❁══❁══❁═

I pushed the blade further into his skin as blood poured out. He screamed, he fucking screamed in agony and fucking hell, it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

Other than that little fucking whimper of hers.

I hate it, I fucking hate babysitting her. Do I fucking look like a man that would babysit an eighteen-year-old girl? She was not a fucking child. She was a fucking woman.

You could only find tits and ass like that on a fucking woman.

It took a lot of self-restraint to not fuck her on that fucking couch. To tell her what the fuck sex is. Fucking demonstrates that shit for her. I fucking wanted to wreck the purity that surrounded her all the fucking time.

She has a face of an angel and the body of a devil. If she wasn't Nikolai's I would have taken her for myself. Shit! I should have taken her when I first saw her sitting over her parent's dead bodies drenched in blood. That shit was arousing as hell.

My attention snapped back to the man that has just bled to death right before me but I wasn't satisfied as I used to be because a certain brown-haired girl have fucking shit on my day.

She fucking jumped on my lap and tried to take that fucking remote. I would have put on a better fight if she wasn't rubbing herself all over my cock and her tits weren't in my face. Goddamn it, I was just a man not a fucking saint.

I threw her on the fucking couch and the way she struggled underneath me messed with my fucking mind. I pinned her wrist over her head on the couch and she turned her head to the side, fuck, I hope Nikolai gets bored of her soon enough for me to have her.

I know what Niko was doing, leaving me alone with this doe-eyed bitch, making me babysit her all alone. It was a fucking test of loyalty.

It has been his game ever since I murdered my father for him. he would never let go of the chance to test my loyalties, he thinks I might flip someday like my traitor of a father did. I don't blame him.

But this...

Leaving me with this innocent little thing has been the hardest test of them all. He wanted to know if I'll fuck his pretty little thing. I'm fucking tempted but I won't.

He is my fucking brother and I won't let that shit go down the drain for some virgin pussy.

I cleaned off the blood from my face and picked up my cell phone only to see Bianca has called me almost ten times. Fuck hell, what if something happened to that Bolton's little thing? I called her back immediately. She picked up after a single ring.

"What the fuck happened?!"

She giggled. What the fuck? Bianca doesn't giggle. "Scotty!" she screamed.

"Are you fucking drunk, Bianca?! You were supposed to be watching her" I gritted out.

She hiccuped. "I'm watching her" she laughed. "I'm telling you, Scotty, this girl is a fucking mess and I think she is my new best friend and you hurt her, you pervert! I will tell Niko what you did-"

The next thing I heard was a loud bang followed by Evangeline's scream and then hysterical laughter.

"Motherfucker!" I hissed under my breath.

I cut the call off and strode out of the warehouse. I got into my car and sped to Niko's mansion. I needed to interrogate Ignacio's men. It was the reason I left Evangeline in Bianca's care. Now listening to their phone call I think it was a fucking bad idea.