Chapter Nine

The language is more explicit in this book than in my other books.

Also, where's my commenting army at? Why are y'all so silent?

I have no qualms about my character; I have always been an outlaw

But there are some days when I have some clarity and I realize that whatever I am about to do is wrong on so many fucking levels, but I still end up fucking doing it and have no fucking regrets. 

Today was one of those days as I saw Evangeline Bolton running freely in my vast garden, enjoying the sunshine on her skin, laughing uncontrollably as my vicious hounds ran with her.

My hounds were trained to kill, they could rip off a man's jaw with a single strike of their paw but somehow this girl has turned them into little puppies.

Her dark long hair was flowing behind her and she wore a pink dress that hugged her every curve. It was a really tight fucking dress, Bianca is a fucking bitch for that. There was something so fucking forbidden about her. As if I touched her, it would be fucking over for me.

She was eighteen, too damn innocent and pure for me. She has never been with a man, never been touched, never had a cock in that pretty little mouth of hers, I wonder what her mouth would feel like.

I wanted to fuck her, ruin that innocence. I wanted to be the first man to make her feel like a woman. I wanted her to get so fucking dependent on me that she would never talk about going back to her father's home again. I wanted to own her, possess her soul.

My vicious side wanted her all for myself.

"And that is what I call a beauty without brains?" Scott's voice boomed throughout my office.

My muscles went stiff as irritation surged up. I knew what Scott and every other man who works for me thought about her.

I turned and face him, my expression indifferent. He laughed and slumped on a seat opposite me.

"Ah man, I haven't been able to get that conversation with her out of my fucking mind" he laughed to himself.

I stared at him, expecting him to bark it out. I didn't want to ask what he was talking about. When the fuck he had conversed with her.

"She doesn't know what sex is," he laughed as if he had told the funniest joke in the world. "A totally sheltered little girl" his gaze flicked to me and darkened. "Doesn't even know that she is surrounded by wolves"

I raised an eyebrow, acting bored by the information he had just given me. It was written all over her face, what the fuck did he expect?