Both

"I- I pick..." I thought to myself for a good long minute before speaking. "I can't pick. I just- I love you both."

The decision was to much for me. My mind kept going between both of them. Michael or Jason? Jason or Michael? I couldn't decide. They seem to fight and kill well together... maybe they would learn to not fight eachother.

Both men looked at me like I was crazy. Even though the mask covered their faces I felt like I could still see them clearly.

"We can come up with a system of some sort right?" I practically begged them.

The men looked at eachother and then back to me. They were thinking about it for what felt like ages until Michael made the first move and nodded his head. Jason followed with the movement, agreeing to share.

"Ok... ok! That's great um-" now I just needed to think of a plan. I didn't want them to fight at all after this moment but it's not like I could control them. I had to think of the best way to stay with both but not at the same time.

Thats when it hit me. I can just move between Camp Crystal Lake and the Myers house every week or so. Then I can be with Michael and Jason without them fighting eachother. Who knows maybe they would even get along in the future and we can all stay together.

I shared my plan and went through the details with the two guys. They reluctantly agreed to it.

So it starts. My idea of two relationship started to work. I stayed with Michael first. He was so loving even though I can tell he still wanted to fight Jason. What matters is that he did his best to make me happy.

After a week of getting use to him, I changed scenery and stayed with Jason. He on the other hand was more accepting of this idea than Michael was. Jason was just happy to see me.

Everything went great and I switched between the boys every week until I noticed they started to get along. When I say get along I mean they did not try to kill eachother. That was a win in my book.

~Time Skip~

A year later and everything has changed. I was no longer moving around every week but instead lived in a new place with both the boys. They both wanted to live in their own spots but after lots of arguing accepted living somewhere else.

We now live in a new home together. Jason and Michael do not share many exchanges with eachother but now they have more opportunities to be around me.

Sure there are still issues from time to time. For example if we were watching a movie and Michael wanted to wrap his arm around my waist but Jason already had an arm there. That's a fight. I'd always try to split it up as fast as I could but two huge killers with selective hearing are hard to get to.

To this day they still get in little scuffles here and there but nothing to bad has ever happened.

The boys still kill but now they are a force to be reckoned with. Just facing one brutal killer was enough but now their victims have to face two at the same time. No final girls in that story.

Sleeping is another issue that has to be brought up. You see I started off switching beds because the killers need cuddles but they both got impatient. They both wanted me to sleep with them every night and the closer they got to eachother the more we had a chance to do that.

So it eventually happened. The master bedroom now belongs to all three of us. How you might ask. Well it's simple, we have a huge bed and the boys stay on opposite sides while I stay in the middle.

I was worried at first because I thought either I would suffocate to death or they would start a fight on top of me but it ended up being the most comfortable sleep I have had in my life. Two huge teddy bears with big arms to engulf me in was just what I needed in my life.

I'm happy with my decision to stay with both. Each killer was important to me so I kept both around. I don't plan on leaving them in my life and I know they do not plan on leaving me.

~○~

A/N
Alright this is it
This is officially the last chapter in this book
Thank you all so so much for reading and enjoying this
I love you ♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 //ᴶᵃˢᵒⁿ ⱽᵒᵒʳʰᵉᵉˢ ⱽˢ ᴹⁱᶜʰᵃᵉˡ ᴹʸᵉʳˢ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ// 🎉