Chapter 16: Peace

/Super fluff incoming/

I watched the motel fade away as Michael drove off. I could only assume he was going back to the Myers house. I would be shocked if he went anywhere else.

I was looking out the window, daydreaming when a hand made me switch back to reality. Looking down, I could see Michael's hand tightly holding onto mine. Though it was just a hold, all of his emotions were on display through his actions. He was getting possessive over me. I definitely didn't mind this but Jason had a similar tone, if they found eachother again it would become pure chaos.

Michael's hand stayed latched onto mine until I could see a familiar and expected home. He had to park far from the house so no one was suspicious of a car being there.

Michael let go of my hand and stepped out of the car. I did the same, looking away from Michael as I did so just to turn back and see him gone. He wasn't on his side of the car and I got slight anxiety of being alone. That was until I backed up into a person, looking up to see the well known white mask.

He held his hand out and I obliged and placed my hand in his. Michael held on tightly while pulling me closer to him. He walked quickly towards the house, probably so no one could see us.

Even when Michael is walking, he was still somehow faster then me. Damn these smaller legs. I had to keep a slight jog just to keep up with him.

Eventually we made our way inside. The house was the same way it was before, dark and old. This time though there was a new sense of dread, there was blood spilled on the ground and dried up while some slashes and cuts marked the walls.

I didn't want to bother Michael with my questions so instead I just blew it over as something normal in the Myers house. The front door we had just walked through was now shut and locked behind me.

Right after I heard the click of the door, Michael walked passed me. As he walked I could see him look back as if to see if I was following. So I did, I caught up to him and followed him through the house.

He lead me into the kitchen. Michael looked around but couldn't find much. It must be hard to get food when you're wearing a mask and on top of that you murder people. But he soon found something.

Michael grabbed onto some bread and was able to find some peanut butter. He quickly made two sandwiches with what he had. He handed me one of them.

"Thank you." I smiled as I took it. Michael was watching closely as I took a bite. It was stale bread with some probably old peanut butter but I was hungry enough not to mind. I held a thumbs up and Micheals intense stare loosened.

I watched as he turned away from me to lift up his mask. As tempted as I was to peak, I also didn't want to get murdered so I stayed back and ate my sandwich in peace.

It didn't take long for me to finish up and I did so at around the same time as Michael. I couldn't help but imagine one day where he's comfortable enough around me to eat while facing me, or even better (but less likely) take his mask off.

I went to look out a window of the house. Everywhere around the house was overgrown with weeds and plants but I appreciated it. The almost dead display was quite beautiful in my eyes.

I was so distracted by the outside world that I didn't hear the footsteps closing in behind me. That's when I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me up into the air.

"Ah! Michael." I giggled as he held me tight to his chest. I could feel his mask nuzzle into my hair.

One of his hands was wrapped around my waist with the other slowly moved up my back to my hair. He twirled my (h/c) hair around his fingers as he played around.

Michael started to move slightly, being me along with him. I didn't fight for freedom as he basically carried me to the living room. He fell down onto the couch and made me come down along with him.

I collapsed down onto him and snuggled into his neck, right under his chin. One of his hands rubbed circled in my back. His calm breathing was heard hitting the inside of his mask, which made my breathing mimic his and calm down as well.

It was that moment when I truly became his, Michael had decided in that very moment that he will not lose me to Jason again. He wouldn't let that hockey masked man take his girl.

Jason definitely wouldn't allow this to happen but he wasn't here right now. As much as I missed him, i couldn't bring myself to ruin the sweet moment I was sharing with Michael.

Unfortunately our precious moment was stolen from us when there was a knock at the front door. I groaned since I didn't want to remove myself from Michael. He didn't make a sound under me but his calm breathing did change into a more anger filled breathing, it had quickened and became heavier.

The knocking only became louder which made me reluctantly remove myself from Michael. He stood up and slowly walked to the door, holding his knife tightly in his hand as he did so.

I followed close behind, holding onto Michael's arm as he walked. No one good could be on the other side of the door.