Chapter 11: Captured

Michael's knife was going straight in the direction of Jason's throat. Without much thought, I threw myself forward and against Michael's chest. I held my hand up to stop his hand with the knife and held it tight.

"Micheal please... please dont kill him." I begged as he watched me through the holes in his mask.

He hesitated for a moment before a arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me away from Michael. I panicked for a second before realizing it was Jason pulling me away from Michael who had his knife gripped tightly in his fist.

The boys seemed to have a common interest, both were hyperfixated on my every movement. When they weren't focused on me they were watching the other killer. Although they wanted to fight and kill eachother, I wasn't quite sure what it was they wanted from me yet.

With hesitation, I stood my ground in between the two killers. "Stop trying to hurt eachother." I spoke but something tells me they weren't really listening.

Both of them kept their eyes on eachother, filling the room with the overwhelming feeling of pressure. The tension kept rising until it was interrupted by a voice at the front door of the house.

"Michael? I know she's here Michael, why won't you kill her?" I instantly recognized the voice that belonged to Dr. Loomis. It was a shock that he was still alive but I guess he had that main character energy.

As if on cue, Michael tensed up more than he already was. He walked over to grab my arm, most likely to get me out of the situation but Jason pushed him back. The boys started standing off again but the sounds of Dr. Loomis walking up the stairs made their priorities change.

Jason moved me gently to the side and got a glare from under Michael's mask. I stood aside, nervous for Dr. Loomis but its not like I'm going to get in the way of the serial killers.

Dr. Loomis' footsteps got closer. It didn't take long for the two killers to jump out on to him. It was like watching a horror movie unfold right before my eyes.

Michael grabbed Dr. Loomis by the throat but I guess Jason wanted the kill and slashed at Michael's arm with his machete. He then went after the doctor. Loomis had fallen down to the floor and Jason held his machete high in the air. Just before he striked down on his prey, Michael pushed him aside.

The killers started fighting just above Loomis. I watched in horror while the doctor noticed my presence. He army crawled on the floor, going right under the fighting killers without them noticing.

"We have to get out of here..." Loomis grabbed onto my arm and dragged me away from the scene before I could say a word.

He tugged me out of the house and into the quiet street. Loomis slowed down now that we were out, giving me the opportunity to rip my arm from his grasp.

"I need to go back in there before they hurt eachother." I turned away just to have the doctor pull me back.

"You can't go in there," police sirens echoed through the air as cars started to pull up around the house, "finally. Took you guys long enough."

I started to panic when I realized what they were doing. I know they kill people but somehow both of the killers grew on me. I wanted to help them but morals kept getting in my way.

Officers started to fill the area while I was grabbed aggressively by someone. I struggled against the grip but an officer put handcuffs over my hands.

"Hey what are you doing to her?" Dr. Loomis spoke up to the officer who was now bring me to the back of a cop car.

"She is the single survivor of their attacks, she will be questioned in the police station." The officer pushed me into the seat and started to read the Miranda rights. I didn't listen for i was to focused on the house and the officers who were running inside with guns.

The door shut in my face before I was able to tell if Michael and Jason got out or not. I felt trapped and panicked when the car i was stuck in started to drive away.

I did my best to stay calm but the thought of Jason and Michael killing eachother or getting killed by cops kept infecting my mind. A small tear leaked out from the corner of my eye and unfortunately one of the two cops in the front noticed.

"Upset about those freaks?" The one driving turned back for a second to mock. "Of course you are, final girl bitches like you always carry to much emotion."

His words made me fume up but I refused to show any emotion to him. Instead I ignored his words and daydreamed as I looked out the window.

Time went by painfully slow. By the time we got to the police department, I was almost asleep from the pure exhaustion that haunted me.

The officer parked and his partner got out and opened the door next to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car.

I was lead into the police station and onto a investigation room. The room was completely blank besides the table I was sat in front of along with a empty chair on the other side of it. The room was also accompanied by a large mirror that we all know is one sided glass.

My hands fidget with the uncomfortable hand cuffs that kept me stuck to the table. My nerves started to get to me along with frustration.

I didn't belong in here. I never hurt anyone. Something told me no one was going to listen to what I have to say since I was miraculously the single survivor.

As panicked as I was, I couldn't stop thinking about the two killers that I had left behind. I hope they are safe.

~○~