Chapter 22: The Attack

My thoughts were fuzzy when I hit the ground, almost making me forget why I was running in the first place. My hand held onto my head, dizzy and over stimulated from all the events that have just occurred.

I snapped out of it when I remembered the danger I was in. My eyes flew up to see what I ran into. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"Jason?"

~○~

Previous to this encounter.
Jason's POV

Police cars drove through the streets. I needed to find Y/N but cops made that task difficult. The license plate on the car wasn't much help. I couldn't remember well and it was likely I read the plate wrong anyway.

My advantage was that I've seen a house in the forest before. It was far enough from Crystal Lake so I didn't bother killing them all for mother but I couldn't just do nothing. I watched them there, making sure they don't get to close.

They never did but every once in a while they would have someone held captive there. It seemed to be a job for them. I never thought much about it until now. If Y/N is anywhere, she has to be there.

I moved fast through the trees, faster then I think I've ever gone. There was no way Myers knew where she could be, this was finally my chance to have her all to myself.

The trees carried sounds, loud shots and an obvious fight. A loud whistle was blown, most likely from someone who found something or someone and was calling their colleagues over. My pace sped up through the forest until I felt something run straight into my chest. I looked down to see the smaller female, Y/N on the ground right in front of me. I found her.

"Jason?" Her sweet voice sounded happy to see me. I held my hand down to her and lifted her back to her feet.

"Friend of yours?" I looked away from her to see a man with blood trickling down his face. I was proud if that blood was caused by Y/N.

The man pulled a gun out, aiming it right at my face. The stupid man didn't know who I was, he was standing to close. I pulled Y/N by the arm, making her go behind me.

"You gonna save her big boy? Masked freak ready to die, eh?" His mocking became tiresome.

I grabbed my machete from my side and slashed it through his arm. It was cut clean off along with the gun now hidden in the grass.

The man screamed and fell down to the ground. Y/N held tighter to my side and I could feel that she hid her face and eyes in my clothing. I let my free hand pet her arm, letting her know it's ok.

"You fucker." He screamed and held his wound, not doing a good job at keeping the blood in.

I repositioned my machete in my hand and plunged it down into his stomach. One last scream left his mouth as the life he once had drained from his eyes.

"Thank you Jason." Y/N's voice caught my attention. I turned to look at her.

"Let's get out of here." She seemed frightened but not by me. I don't know what they did to her but once I get her to a safe place, I'll make them pay.

~○~

Y/N's POV

I looked up at Jason with a smile. I was finally going to be free from this nightmare.

My wide smile soon morphed into a frown. Gunshots flew through the air. The other men had finally caught up.

"He killed Garrett." A voice could be heard from behind Jason.

Shots went right through Jason's chest, making his blood fly out all over me. Tears mixed with the blood as I yelled out in shock and terror.

Jason fell forward onto the ground with a heavy hit. My knees gave out from under me, making me fall next to him.

"Jason...?" My sobs made everything feel weak and numb. So numb it didn't even hurt when one of the men aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me off of the ground.

I was held still while one of the men used the end of a shotgun to punch my face over and over again until I passed out. My body went limp as everything got dark.

~○~

My eyes opened with a burst. Bruises covered my body along with blood splatters that was either mine or someone else's.

I was expecting to have my hands tied up again and was in the process of mentally preparing myself for torture. To my surprise I could move with no restraints. I was laying on the cold floor in the same house as before.

My body moved quickly as I realized this could be my only chance to escape but when I sat up I felt stunned. All around me was broken furniture that was covered in blood.

I held my mouth shut as I gagged at the sight of torn limbs and guts sprayed around the room. What happened while I was out? Tears returned to my eyes when I remembered what happened to Jason.

No normal human could survive something like that. I wish I did something. I wish they shot me instead.

My thoughts were pushed to the side when I heard screaming coming from another part of the house. I rushed out of the room to see a horrific sight. Although graphic, it was a joyful surprise.

~○~

A/N
Heyyyyy
I just wanna pop in to say thank you so much for reading and liking my story
This has gotten so much more love then I thought it would and I'm so grateful for that
Next chapter will hopefully be out soon ;)