Chapter 5: Savior

I could feel my neck start to bruise as David's hands forced me to comply. My eye sight started fading in and out due to the low oxygen my lungs screamed for.

A scream filled the air as my neck was released. I took deep breaths as I fought my way back to full consciousness. Scanning the room i could see David's feet hanging off of the ground. He was being lifted by the neck into the air by the tall man in a hockey mask.

I watched in horror as the masked man slowly turned to look down on me. I couldn't see his eyes but I could feel them, almost like Michael. He tossed david aside like he was nothing and stepped towards me.

I rolled off of the couch we were on and onto the floor. From there I scrambled away to the corner of the room. If I went for the exit the man would be able to catch me.

"No, no dont hurt me!" I yelled out, scared of the towering man.

Instead of hurting me he just stood there and stared. I felt like I could almost hear a woman's voice echoing through the air but I didnt focus on that. I was only focused on the large hand that was now reaching out to me.

I flinched away from the hand but it continued forward, moving my hair to the side. The man seemed to examine my bruised neck and also looked around what he could see of my body for scratches. I only had a few cuts here and there but thankfully I avoided getting more when David was lifted off of me.

The large man seemed slow and calm around me but he quickly changed his manner when he made a decision. In one swift movement he grabbed onto my waist and basically threw me over his shoulder. I tried to kick and scream but nothing seemed to work, he kept going like I wasn't doing anything. I felt weak and lost hope knowing no one was there to save me.

He walked calmly out of the cabin and left the area into the woods. It was nighttime and I could barley see a thing. Even if it was light out I would get lost seeing how many trees I was carried through.

"Let me go, please I don't deserve this." I begged but he ignored me.

The position i was in started to make me uncomfortable. Being carried over a shoulder isn't exactly on my bucket list and isn't the best way to bring someone somewhere but I didnt have much of a choice.

I couldn't fight anymore. There is no way I'm getting out of the arms that just threw David across the room like a rag doll. Thinking of David, is he alive? He wasn't finished off but I dont doubt that that fall could have killed him.

Just as I was stuck in thought the big guy jumped down some sort of hole, making me flinch in his arms. He seemed to have noticed that and gave me a pat on the arm to tell me it's ok. He almost didn't seem menacing, until I saw where he was taking me.

Where ever he jumped lead us underground and once we were inside some sort of room he shut the door and set me on the ground. I scanned the room quickly to see many things scattered around the place. This place has obviously never been cleaned but I dont think that's the most important thing right now.

Vines hung down from the ceiling and dirt scattered all over the floor. Every corner i looked at seemed to have a weapon or some sort of sharp thing I can imagine someone getting stabbed by. Not to mention the old dried blood that covered most of the surrounding area.

Everything in my body was telling me to run but before I could comply I was grabbed and thrown onto a bed in the corner. It seemed like the only livable section but that didn't stop my heart from beating out of my chest.

Handcuffs were wrapped around my hands and I was officially trapped. My eyes burned as tears begged to be released. I couldn't help it, I was brave before Michael when I thought it was all just a dream but now I know its real. Streaks of liquid fell down my cheeks as sadness overcame me.

I was trapped in a killers hideout and there's no way I'm getting out alive. Even if I do, there's another killer out there already hunting me.

Looking around more i could see some bottles and newspapers around the bed. All the news papers consisted of the same thing.

"Murders at Camp Crystal Lake"

Multiple articles about the man named Jason who roamed the land. Jason, the man who held me hostage.

He must have noticed my tears and as I looked up from the newspapers to him with shock, I noticed his mannerisms change. Instead of pondering and watching he seemed curious. His large hand reached for me once more and I pushed myself away into the far corner of the bed.

Jason pursued forward and lightly wiped the side of my face. He sat on the bed beside me.

Just looking at me, menacingly.

He had such a calm tone though. It almost made me feel calm as well but one look around at the horrors I was surrounded by, made it all go away.

A bell rang out above us. Jasons calm tone changed and he rushed out of the room. Leaving me to my thoughts.

A/N

I hope you like this chapter! Ngl I'm really happy with this one and can't wait to write more