Chapter 9: Michael

The sun started to rise by the time Michael reached his destination. Though I've never seen the place I think I know what it is.

He walked up to a old house, the walls covered in overgrown plants and the wood turned a dark rotten brown all around. It must be his house...or at least his old house before he was taken to the sanatorium.

Michael walked in with me still in his grip. He lightly placed me down and once his hands were free, he locked the front door behind him.

I could use this time like I had planned to run and try to escape but something deep down told me not to. It felt like I was drawn to him, like if I left I would regret it.

So I stayed still. Just waiting for him to make a move and prove my idiocy by slashing my neck. But he didn't, he just looked at me through the small holes in his mask.

I could hear his breathing against the mask. It was heavy and carried emotion as if he was speaking without saying a word.

Thats when I noticed the blood covering him. Of course I knew he would have blood on him but there was a lot spilling from his shoulder along with a cut in his boilersuit.

"You're hurt...?" I asked out loud. I didn't mean for it to be a question but I was shocked that the infamous killer got a wound.

Hesitantly, I took a step towards him to take a closer look. There was a deep gash in his shoulder through the clothing just as I had expected.

"Did Dr.Loomis do this to you?" I asked and the only response I got was a slight head shake.

"Well I doubt you just cut it on a branch, who did this to you?" I tried to get him to speak but to no avail.

Instead he just stood there in silence, looking at me through the mask. I stared back, peeking through the small eye holes to make eye contact. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think of what could have happened to him.

Thats when it clicked. Last I saw Michael before this was when he was with David and Jason. There was no way David could hurt him this bad so I took a guess.

"Did Jason do that?" I asked.

Michael slowly nodded his head 'yes'. I was almost shocked for a moment seeing how nice Jason was to me but then remembered that he kept me locked in those underground tunnels and he also kills people. So I guess not that crazy of a situation.

I hesitated for a moment but decided that if I want to live I might need to suck up to him.

"I can help..." my hand slowly reached up to his shoulder. Michael leaned away and I stopped moving, hoping I hadn't gone to far. For a second he looked like he was thinking it over before leaning back forward, allowing my hand to brush up against his wound.

I had no clue how to help with this but luckily Michael seemed to know what he was doing. He went into a closet and grabbed what looked to be a bandage and some rubbing alcohol. Why was it in a closet? Only Michael knows.

He handed me the supplies like he was expecting me to fix him up. Looking at my situation, I wasn't going to tell the serial killer no.

My mind was sporadic as I thought of how to deal with this. I was so caught up in my thoughts on the situation I barley notice Michael unzipping his boilersuit and pulling his injured arm out of it. Surprised wasn't a big enough word to describe my feelings but I had to wrap a bandage around him somehow.

So I started. I put some rubbing alcohol on the wound, I could only imagine the pain that Michael felt. Even with the stinging wound he kept himself together and didn't make a sound or even flinch away. He must get injured often.

Dabbing the wound with the alcohol seemed to clean it well, I'm sure a doctor would disagree with this and would ask for more to be done but we only have so much supplies and knowledge of what we're doing.

After the gash was cleaned I slowly started to wrap the bandage around his arm. I did my best to apply it carefully enough as to not hurt him but also tight enough so it wouldn't fall off. Thats when I noticed his muscular form. Sure I could see he was a fit man when he had the suit on but with just an arm and a small corner of his chest showing off I could see how in shape he really was.

I noticed his eyes through the mask watching me and quickly deviated my thoughts.

"All finished up." I backed away after the bandage was secure.

Michael nodded, that could mean a lot of things but I took it as a 'thank you'. I felt more safe with him around oddly enough. Remembering that he does murder people made me uneasy but if he doesn't hurt me then that's not that bad. Right?

I got more nervous now though, I didnt know what was going to happen next. What if Michael didn't need me anymore and wanted to kill me? The reason he brought me here was probably just because he couldn't bandage himself.

Michael stepped forward and my heart dropped. I closed my eyes and waited for the end of my life but instead I heard one big flop. I mustered enough courage to open my eyes to see a different sight then expected.

Michael was just laying on a couch. Chilling there like he didn't just kidnap me and left me to free roam his house.

My first thought was to run for the door but he locked it and even if I could find the key there was no way I'd get out fast enough before he would catch me again.

~○~