47. Replaceable

Jake's pov:

Having Evan beneath me was heaven. I couldn't think of anything I liked more. He looked so perfect laid out on the sheets, those blue eyes staring up at me. It was sinful how good he looked.

I couldn't even wrap my head around how perfect he was. The way he let me take and take until he was nothing but a withering mess under me. Those goddamn noises that flooded out of his mouth should be illegal. The way he begged and moaned my name, my cock throbbed just at the thought of it.

He was just so sensitive and responsive. Part of me want to just lay him out on the bed and take him apart over and over just to listen to all the words that tumbled from his throat.

So fucking perfect.

He was perfect for me and he was all mine. His body was the only trophy I ever needed. I felt like a winner every time I looked at him.

"Jake," he moaned as I sucked at his skin.

I worked my mouth harshly against his throat needing to leave my mark. I wanted something of me left on his pale skin. I wanted to look at him and know he was mine.

"You want it so bad don't you?" I taunted knowing the answer before his mouth opened to respond.

I could read his body and that blissed out face better than I could read myself. I'd studied him until I could memorize every second of these moments. I knew how to unravel him and I knew just how desperate he was for this.

He was almost as desperate as I was.

Almost.

"We can't." He panted as I started to work my way down to his muscular chest.

I hummed into his skin and maybe I would have pulled back at his words but his hand gripped my hair holding me against his skin. I was slightly surprised at the need in him considering I'd already fucked him into the mattress. But even that hadn't been enough, it wouldn't be enough because we'd be apart soon and I needed to get my fill of him before weeks of not being able to see him.

"I need to pack." His words were soft and not that convincing.

His back arched into me as I landed at my destination. I flicked my tongue against one of his nipples. One single tease before I went in sucking it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it relishing in the moans Evan let out at the sensation. I knew how much he loved this but there was something he loved more. I used my teeth to bite lightly at the nub, the flare of pain ignited something in Evan.

"Should put clamps on these." I pinched his other nipple hard. "Bet you'd love having these pinched and abused as I fucked you the way you deserve."

"Fuck please Jake." Evan moaned. "I need- need you so bad."

I should cave and give him what he wanted but it was so fun this way. I loved teasing him just for the way he begged.

"I thought you needed to pack." I pulled my hands away from his skin causing a whine to release from my boyfriend.

"Jake I swear to god I'll cut your dick off if you aren't inside me in the next thirty seconds." Evan threatened.

God I loved him.

"You'd never cut my dick off, you love it too much." I grinned down at him, hovering just above his face.

I wanted nothing more than to close the distance between us but I was already preparing for the words Evan would fire back. As much as I loved to work him up he loved to return the favor just as much. I could see that devilish glint in his eyes. I knew what was coming before he even said it.