8. A booty call

It was easier said than done. When I had decided to not think about or see or do anything with Jake Oliver ever again it had seemed simple. It had just seemed to be an easy solution to the problem. I had sex with him and now that it was out of my system I had no need to ever be in his presence again.

I didn't account for the week of waking up with a hard on because of sex dreams I couldn't escape from. There was no controlling that. My dreams had been filled with stupid annoying Jake over and over again.

This time I hadn't forced myself into ignoring my dick. I jerked off practically every morning quick and dirty in the shower. And there was no blaming me for the fact that his face popped into my head most of those mornings or his words and the noises he made as he thrusted into me were on repeat in my head constantly.

I couldn't control my dreams or those intrusive thoughts. So really all of this wasn't my fault.

And it also wasn't my fault that sometimes I would glance at my phone wondering if a certain name would pop onto the screen. It wasn't because I wanted to talk to him, it was more curiosity. I was just curious to know if he would reach out. He had somehow gotten my number and then just called to annoy me and gloat about how good his team was? It just didn't make sense.

So yeah it wasn't that I wanted him to text me or try to talk to me again. I was just a curious guy.

And even if I did want him to reach out it was only because I wanted an orgasm. He had gotten me off once before and well no one could blame me if I wanted that again. Why go to someone you didn't know if it would be good with when there was someone that knew how to get you off and the sex was already good.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that it would be a smart idea to hookup just one more time. I mean it was unbalanced at the moment. It was 2-1 in orgasms. Jake was winning so it was only natural that the score be evened out and then we could go about our lives never talking to each other again.

So then I was left with the very real issue of how the hell I was going to text Jake and admit I wanted to do anything with him again. What did one even say to someone they hated but wanted to fuck?

I decided to just say fuck it and wrote out a quick text not even thinking before I hit send.

Evan-Hey, you free??

The second it sent I felt my stomach drop. Did I really just do that? I was such an idiot. But I didn't have to wait long my phone buzzed a minute into my freak out.

Jake- Is this a booty call?

Ugh I wanted to tell him to fuck off. But I couldn't really deny that I was texting him to fuck.

Evan- technically it's a text

Jake- a booty text then?

Evan- you are so annoying....

Jake- still not a yes or no

Was I seriously considering this? Again? This guy, Jake Oliver. He was so annoying and self centered and basically a huge dickhead but here I was trying to set up a hookup with him. I could just say no, tell him to fuck off and just pretend I never texted him.

I could do that, but I didn't.

Evan- are you free or not? I'd rather not drag this conversation on longer than it has to

Jake- I might be able to free up some time in my busy schedule as long as you make the drive here

I thought about it for a second and decided just one more time wasn't going to hurt.