6. Your gross hookup spot

"Where are we going?" I asked as Jake pulled out of the lot.

"What did you want to stay there so everyone could watch you on my cock?"

"Fuck off I just wanted to make sure you weren't taking me to your evil lair or some shit." I rolled my eyes.

"You're not the first Westerly guy I've fucked, I know a place we can go for some privacy."

"Oh great you're taking me to your gross hookup spot, lovely I feel so special." I groaned.

"I didn't know you wanted to feel special. I could take you back to mine and maybe stop and get some flowers if that's what you want." He said sarcastically.

"Oh fuck off I'd rather die than be wooed by you."

"Good to know."

"If I knew I was going to have to go on a whole road trip I wouldn't have gotten in the car." I complained.

"Do you ever shut up?" Jake questioned.

"Not unless I want to."

"Consider wanting to."

I shut my mouth and turned to look out the window. I hated Jake, he was so annoying. It wasn't actually a long ride. He pulled into an empty lot behind an older building.

"Get in the back." Jake demanded when he parked the car.

Was it embarrassing the way I just seemed to follow his every direction? Probably but my dick was more than happy to let him lead if it meant finally getting off. So I just hopped out of the car and slid into the back seat, which was surprisingly bigger than I had expected. Jake was still in the drivers seat but he had opened the middle compartment and was rummaging around.

It didn't take long before he found what he was looking for and held up a condom and a small bottle of lube.

"You going to make me do all the work or are you going to take your own pants off?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"Sorry I didn't want to just sit around half naked in your backseat." I grumbled.

"Seems like a good time to me." He shrugged and then got out of the car to join me in the back.

He slid into the seat right next to me and it didn't take long at all for him to lean over and connect our lips.

I sunk into the kiss letting him take whatever he wanted. Each harsh press of his lips against mine, each lick into me, I just let it all happen. I let him set the pace and never tried to push any further than he was willing to give. I had given complete control over the situation to Jake and I had no regrets.

It didn't take all that much for the blood to start rushing south and my dick to start get hard. I had been waiting for this, I had been keeping myself from getting off all week even though I had wanted to so badly.

I wasn't going to last. Just the thought had me trying to speed things up. I pushed up the hem of Jake's shirt trying to get the clothes shedding stage over so that I could get his dick in me sooner rather than later.

Jake pulled away looking at me with that stupid grin on his face.

"Take your clothes off and come here." He patted his lap.

He didn't need to tell me twice and I was shoving both my boxers and sweatpants down, kicking my sneakers off as I did. It was all a mess as I tried to get everything off as quick as possible but Jake stayed quiet, shedding some of his own clothes off.

Once I was fully naked and Jake was in only his boxers he pulled me right onto his lap and connected our lips again. I felt slightly vulnerable in this moment, I'd never actually been naked in front of Jake before but he had one hand in my hair twisting it in his grip, keeping just the right amount of dull pain to have my dick at full attention. I wasn't too worried about what I looked like and more about when I was going to actually get to have sex.