Midnight Shenanigans

It's been a few days since Nicky came back from cooking camp. And y/n was really glad he was back. She had missed him a lot.

Maybe that seemed a bit exaggerated because he had only been gone for a week. But it was a big deal for them. They hadn't been apart for a long time since the start of their relationship. They were used to seeing each other at least every day, even if it was only at school.

In the time he was away, y/n started reading a new book. It was a romance book, about childhood lovers. One of the two main characters found a sweater from the other years after they'd stolen from them back when they were children. And in love.

Reading about this made y/n crave to have one of Nicky's sweaters in her room, definitely because she missed him. When he was away, she could wear it to comfort herself. She figured it would be so comfy and nice to just have one of his sweaters, even if he wasn't away. So now, she wanted one.

But how was she going to get one of his sweaters?

She couldn't just ask him, right? That'd be weird. She just had to take one somehow and hope he wouldn't find out about it.

Y/n was now sitting on her bed, reading that book again. Her phone chimed, pulling her out of her reading flow. She grabbed her phone and checked her notifications.

Squad

Dawn
Y/n, don't forget about our sleepover!!!

For the past few days, y/n and Nicky had been hanging out together most of the time. Nicky had shown her everything he learned at cooking camp, and they had watched a bunch of movies.

But because of that, y/n hadn't really hung out with the other quads, and she was afraid it was starting to get suspicious for Dawn. And so, they had all agreed to have a sleepover.

Y/n
Why would I?
I already packed my bag and everything
Ready to leave

Nicky
That's great
You should come over right now

Dawn
I'm not done cleaning my room

Ricky
Your room is never clean

Dawn
SHUT UP
I'm cleaning it for y/n, all right

Dicky
Did you find that taco I hid in your closet two weeks ago?

Dawn
YOU DID WHAT?!

Dicky
Nope nvm, that was Ricky's closet

Ricky
YOU DID WHAT?!

Y/n
Are you guys seriously arguing over the phone right now
You live in the same freaking house
GO ARGUE IRL

Nicky
They are arguing IRL
But also on the phone
And y/n's seen your room in much worse states Dawn I'm sure she can handle a little mess
We kind of need you now to break up the fight between Dicky and Ricky about the taco

Dawn
If you're bored you can come y/n

Y/n
Fine, I'll be there in a bit

********

"Hey guys." Y/n greeted when she opened the door to the Harpers' house.

Nicky and Dawn were sitting on the couch, eating ice cream and watching a show together. Their faces lit up when they saw y/n. But before they could greet her back, Dicky ran out of the kitchen, with Ricky following him.

"I HATE YOU!" Ricky yelled, running after his brother. Y/n widened her eyes, following the boys' movements.

"Hey, y/n!" Dicky yelled as he ran up the stairs, trying to outrun Ricky.