Do-It-All Dawn

"One, two, three. . ." The boys and y/n counted, as they walked away from each other. They all had plungers on their heads and they were holding rings.

"Go!"

They turned around and threw the rings at each other, trying to throw them on the sticks of the plungers.

"Keep your stick straight!" Ricky yelled at Dicky.

"Stop throwing it at my face!" Dicky yelled back at his brother as he threw one at y/n's face. She dodged it just in time.

"You're one to talk!" She yelled.

"Foul!" Nicky said, and they stopped playing. He pointed at his brothers, "You guys wiggle-woggled."

"No, I didn't." Dicky said.

"Yes, you did." Y/n replied. The four walked over to each other.

"No, I didn't. What are you-" Dicky defended.

"Yes. You. Did!" Ricky said.

"You did it too!" Nicky pointed at Ricky.

Tom and Anne walked out of the kitchen and joined the kids in the middle of the living room.

"What are you kids doing?" Tom asked, holding the sticks of Nicky and Ricky's plungers. Anne was holding Dicky and y/n's. They removed the plungers from the kids' heads at the same time, creating a pop sound. The kids rubbed their heads and whined.

"We're trying to play Toilet Stick Round Thingy Toss." Dicky replied angrily.

"Yeah, well, when your mother and I invented Toilet Stick Round Thingy Toss," Tom started and put one of the plungers on his own head. He angrily looked at the kids, "We intended for it to be taken seriously."

"I'm trying, Dad, but Wiggle and Woggle over here are making a mockery of the sport." Nicky complained, pointing at his brothers again.

"You know, maybe it's time we got these kids some after-school activities." Anne said, putting her hand on Dicky and y/n's shoulders. The kids looked at her with frowns on their faces.

"Being here is my after-school activity." Y/n stated and crossed her arms.

"Well, maybe you need to find another one." Anne said with a smile on her face. Y/n sighed.

"Good parenting, Mom." Ricky started, "However, since chess club ended and my Japanese language club doesn't start for another san shukan...." He turned to Nicky, "That's three weeks in Japanese," He explained and turned back to Anne as Nicky nodded, "I've decided to take a well-deserved break."

"And we're taking it with him." Nicky said and Dicky and y/n nodded.

"Well, you've got a week to find something constructive to do with your free time, or your mother and I are going to find something for you." Tom said.

"Hey, you could always come with me to my slow-cooker class." Anne suggested and excitedly looked at y/n, "This week, we are making an Italian feast in one pot!"

"We're gonna pass on that in one Italian but also English word: no." Y/n said, and the boys nodded.

Suddenly, a tuba started playing and the front door opened.

"I told you Tuba Monster was real." Dicky said as he pointed at Dawn, who was carrying her tuba inside. His brothers and y/n looked at him with a frown.

"I have great news." Dawn started, "Ms. Bing asked me to play tuba in the school's traveling orchestra. We get to perform at a different school every Saturday. Can I get a boo-ya for my tuba?"