- 35 -

| Camden |

For a second I felt hesitant about doing all this. There was a lot going on and things felt good but there was a lot of adrenaline coursing through my body and for some reason it was triggering my fight or flight response.

"You okay?" Mateo asked probably noticing my hesitance. But it only took one look at him to calm my mind. Any panic leaving my system to be replaced by an unquenchable desire for him. And suddenly I wanted nothing more than to invade his mouth with my cock, feel his tongue swirling around my member as he sucked.

"Yeah. Put me in your mouth already," I begged. He grinned and then he did as I asked.

The moan that left my mouth was so loud that he had to reach over with his hand and cover my mouth. He pulled off me instantly.

"Not so loud mi amor. They'll hear," he said. Something about that was so hot I had to hold back another loud moan.

He soon brought his mouth back onto me, his hand holding onto my base as his tongue swirled around my cock just like I'd wanted, like he'd read my mind. And then suddenly I was feeling suction as he started moving his head up and down, his hand following the same movements at my base. I was getting a fucking blowjob from Mateo Perez. I think my old, horny, 15-year-old virgin self would be having a heart attack if he knew this would happen one day.

"Ahhh Mat..." I couldn't even finish saying his name like I usually do. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body and I was on a high like no other. Fuck. I forgot how good someone's mouth could feel and this wasn't just anyone's mouth either.

I soon started to feel that familiar pressure building up in my balls. "Mat...Mateo. I... g'na c...cUM," I said just as my body shook and lines of cum spurted out of my cock and into his mouth with barely a warning. My hips thrusted without my control as the last few drops came out, my back arching off the bed and my hand having reached out to push Mateo's head down as much as he could go, until I was completely spent and collapsed back on the bed with a sigh.

"Fuck, Cam. I don't think I've ever taken a load that big," I heard Mateo say as I was staring up at the ceiling. I took a breath and looked down at him. There were drops of sweat on his forehead and my half hard cock was still right in front of his face.

"Wh...where did you put it?" I asked confused when I didn't even see him with a tissue or something.

"Huh? Put what?"

"Didn't... didn't you spit it out?" I asked. Surely he didn't...

"Spit it out? Fuck no, I swallowed it," he said smirking.

"Fuck," I said my head falling back on the bed again. My cock was already fully hard again. No one had ever swallowed for me before. I had some kind of weird, abhorrent, sick pleasure at the thought of my DNA being inside if him, travelling all through his body, claiming him as mine.

"Mmm... looks like he's excited again," Mateo said as he grabbed my cock and then bringing his hand down to my balls. "You wanna go again?"

I shook my head. "I do but... well I wore this thing for a reason," I said turning around with what strength I had left in my body and pulling my jockstrap back up, so it fit properly, though the tip of my cock stood out above the waistband with how hard I was.

"Are you sure?" Mateo asked gently.

"I... I'm nervous I won't lie, and a little scared. But if I can be with anyone it's going to be you Mateo. So yeah. Yeah, I'm sure." I said all this into the duvet cover because I was too scared to say it to his face in case I chicken out.