Chapter - 26

Author Note - Our Human Brother is not satisfied with the script of mine so I'm changing the Title as 'Fragile Boy In The Supernatural Family'. I hope you all will accept this new change.

I'm updating so early, and before the target is finished. So the demand for the next chapter is, I need you all lovely people to fulfill this and previous chapters' target.

If the target is not finished for any of both Chapters there will be no updates for next week or anymore. If you all fulfill the targets then I will update next week.

Target - 60 Votes and 40 comments!

______________________________________

Dev snapped – Is this the way to speak with your father? Are you becoming like that Amith now...? ( Glaring ) I don’t want to be a part of this serious talk anymore. Adi is still a kid, even if he had a mate he himself can't sense that. How can you sense? It's ridiculous. And don't forget he is our Ex-leader and our father not any culprit to question like this, Arav... (In a firm voice) Say sorry now...

Arav looked down in guilt ...

"Say sorry now..."

"Sorry papa..." He said in a small voice looking at Dev who left the table without expecting any answer from him.

Arav in mind - Oh god! I messed up again. I will speak with bhaiyu later. First I should make my point.

Rajiv softly tapped Aru's shoulder - Don't worry, he is already upset over that night’s incident with Adi. Because of the frustration with Amith, he is letting everything on you.

Karan with a gentle voice - Yes Aru. He is already upset with everything. Inside him, he is fighting over the insecure feeling whether it's okay or not to speak with Adi. Don't worry after dinner, go and talk with him. I am sure he'll not sleep before you meet him and eat. Don't bother about Adi, he  is a kid.  We didn't get any mates till now and he is a human and also a kid so, it's impossible.

Adi scoffed - What?? A kid, Are you serious bhaiyu ? He is sixteen... Going to be seventeen  this month. I can't understand, at what angle he is a kid. He needs to know all the realities of this world. We can't always keep him in the dark.

Karan glared at Adi - I know who told you to speak like this. But for you and that person, I'm telling one thing, 'Sometimes it's needed to keep our precious things in the dark before they get ready to keep themselves safe and gain strength to fight against the evil society. (Sighing sadly) You perfectly made our dinner colourful.

He stood up and left the table to Arav and his papa to have a conversation.

Rajiv came towards Arav and softly caressed his head - Adi is not like us, Aru. He lost his childhood. He forgot his eight years and lived eight years in hell with that lady. In childhood, he fought for my love till I accepted him and loved openly but in a few years, he left all of us. Now, he returned but you and Dev are again making him fight for your love. He is helpless. The mate is bigger for his maturity and it's impossible for him to have one before his brother's reach the mate. Don't confuse yourself or him with this type of talk. You know that even if they are werewolves, witches, vampires or any other creatures, before reaching their mating age we can't sense the mate’s presence. Do you understand?

Arav nods understandingly. He understands that in this age, it's very odd to talk about mate with Adi and like all were saying, it's impossible for a human to have a mate.