The Realness of the Kapoor family

Rajiv Kapoor (60 yrs old but still looks like he is in his 40’s as he stopped his aging in his 40’s)

Ex-leader of King Mafia territory. For their mysterious world, he is a powerful creature with extreme powers.

In the human world, he is an Ex-Mafia leader and a top businessman.

Same goes with Karan Kapoor too (He is 30 but stopped aging in 25), he is the current leader for both Mafia and their territory.

Now running their businesses in the human world like his dad had done.

Devansh Kapoor is a sweetheart and an angel for their city. Not much interested in the human world or any mafia.

Only helps his brother in business that is present in the human world but visits the human world rarely.

He never gets angry but no one knows what will happen if he gets angry.

His and Amith’s story is a topmost mystery.

He is going to their world college studying his first year. (He is 27 but looks like 20 yrs old because he stopped his age there....)

And here comes Arav Kapoor… he is still in his sixteen. The upcoming leader of their territory after Karan. He is like a child to Karan so, he wants his child, his Arav, to take over his responsibility rather than anyone.

Aditya, the tiny one. Human kid, in his sixteen but looks like twelve. The precious one of the whole city.

In height, Rajiv and Karan are the same...

Dev is one or two inches taller than Arav.

Adi is the smallest one, smaller than his own twin Arav.

Their powers will be known in the upcoming story.

There are two worlds in my story. Human world and their mystery world where there are many territories, different species and everyone has unique powers.

In their world, Rajiv's territory is the biggest one and the most powerful one. They all have ethics not to disturb the human world with their powers.

Their school is different one compared to the one in the human world.

Some territories are connected with the human world as Rajiv is a powerful Businessman and a Mafia leader in the human world also...

I hope you got some more details about this story...

All this info is needed for the upcoming drama.

More secrets will be revealed soon…