Episode - 09

Edited by Nam_0203

Next chapter after 35 Votes and 20 Comments ♡

The most suffering soul is Dev, a poor boy who couldn't even control his emotions.. and mostly peeked into Adi’s room like a crazy creature .

He sometimes scared Adi like a ghost in midnight or  was behind the kitchen when his baby brother was eating and then got scolded by his Karan bhaiya.

Sometimes Rajiv locked Dev inside his room to calm his son's open book face before he could blabber how much he is missing his Adi.

Devansh couldn't hide his single expression for his little brother.

Here, coming to Karan. He is totally opposite to Dev. It is a very difficult task for the opponent to find his emotions easily as he always maintains a stern face which worked with Adi too being like a strict professor.

When Adi gets panic or nightmares, only then he shows his softest side to that boy .

Adi's nightmares are so painful to watch. Karan never let anyone witness them. His family would be broken totally if they heard their baby’s like how Karan was suffering.

He already knew the schedule when his brother would be shouting at night. At that time,  he uses soundproof spells all around their room to prevent the screams from reaching others. For those spells, Karan is so grateful to Viraj now.

The lucky thing is that his brother never gets any nightmare when his father cuddles him to sleep which makes Rajiv oblivious to his son's nightmare.

His father's protective arms are doing its magic.

Rather than that Karan is the only one who always sleeps close to Adi to comfort him whenever he needs.

Adi's room

Hearing a knock, Aditya looked up from his story book which Peter presented to him .

Adi softly - Please come In .

He kept the book aside and made some space for Karan in his bed.

Karan - How are you feeling ? All good ? Is it comfortable working with Peter?

Adi with a big smile - Yeah.. I'm feeling much better than earlier. I am loving working with Peter but (Pouting) He is not allowing me to work even for a second. Ask him to let me .

Karan smirking in mind 'Good work Peter I will present you more of your favourite water melons .' He nodded looking towards Adi but he obviously wouldn't do it.

Adi with a little hesitation - I think I should__ I should __ jus_t go out to check about Mummy.

Karan scoffed in mind - Again that blo_dy monster. Why is Adi caring so much about that lady?

"I will go to the police station tomorrow."

Karan snapped - What the hell Adi ?

Adi gulped being scared - Huh!?

Karan cursed himself for his impulsive reaction after seeing his baby's face turning small in fear.

Karan gently rubbing Adi's back with a concerned look - I mean. Why are you in a rush to go to the police station baba?

Adi with a sad voice leaning towards Karan's touch - Mummy was missing for so long nah ? I can't let this go like a normal thing. She is the only family I have. I need to find her.