Episode - 20

If you are enjoying chapters with less mistakes then , the only reason is this angel Nam_0203

___________________________________

Karan looked into Dev’s eyes and immediately understood who was standing in front of him.

It’s Amith of course and is looking like an angry lion currently. The worst fact is, an angry Amith is not at all good news.

Before he could rush to the impulsive person in front of him, a harsh slapping sound was heard in the training ground followed by a painful scream of their precious one.

“MOMMAAAAAAAA……..’’, Adi fell due to the impact of the harsh slap.

This is not any new thing for the poor boy as he was familiar with the tons of slaps, punishments, and hits but the thing which is hurting his little heart more is the person who slapped him is not any outsider or his abusive mother.

It is his own sweetheart and softest Dev Bhaiyu who always treats him like a glass doll let alone raising his voice before him.

Amith looks away with frustration but shouts in his scary voice, “What the hell is this Aditya ? Is this any time to play around in the ground? Do you even know how upset I was and__, (gritting his teeth) I mean how much you made me feel upset? (he asked facing Adi while his eyes turned to angry blood red eyes from the black ones and whispered in his deep voice) If you do this again, then I will bea__”

“Papa… Papa….. Papa… Monster.. Monster.. Papa.. Ahh.” Adi crawled back and thrashed around the floor to escape from the scariest look of Amith, who is now coming forward to his little brother with the same expression.

Karan gave an angry warning roar to Amith after pushing him far away from Adi.

He tried to calm down his shivering little one, trying hard to gather him in his embrace but his brother has lost all his senses with the sudden shock of Amith's outburst towards him.

In the meantime, he started to thrash against Karan's protective hold more harshly.

Karan turned pale hearing his baby brother’s panting heartbeats.

That’s when Karan widened his eyes in realization that his baby is having a panic attack now.

Karan tightens his hold around Adi like his father did thirteen years back.

Flashback

“What happened to the great king of the most powerful territory man now ?” Rajiv maintained his stern face before his old enemy who returned, becoming more powerful than earlier and mocking him with an evil smile.

He couldn’t understand or had time to think about what’s the fault with his security team.

The person standing in front of him now captured his youngest kid with a sharp knife pointing at the little three-year-old boy’s neck.

Thanks to Amritha’s father, who asked Rajiv to send Dev and Aru to their city to visit their unwell uncle.

Aru and Dev left the home with their stepmother Mirka. Karan was still in his practice period so he stayed with his papa.

Their night talk was disturbed by the little one’s scream but Rajiv, like a good predictor, hid Karan using his spell.

His wife taught him years ago how to hide a person from an enemy’s eye. Now his main concern is to fight against the monster to save the kid of his, whom he is still avoiding.