Chapter - 23

Target - 50 Votes and 28 comments!

______________________________________

Karan glanced at Dev with a proud smirk, his brother looking very shocked by the action of their little brother.

Dev peeked at them coming out from his frozen state, Karan lifted Adi from their sitting place to Adi's room.

He once again wiped his happy tears, gawking at his baby brother's room where the two went and closed the door.

His kiddo always knows what he wants.

Flashback

Adi roamed his whole tiny hands around his bhaiyu's small soft face.

Dev smiled softly - What happened, Bubba...? Why are you checking bhaiyu...?

Seven months old Adi giggles like saying 'Yes'.

"That's right. My Bunny wants to play with me... (Tickling the baby's tummy softly) Bad puppy... My bad puppy... Cutie cake.."

Dev's all dramatic sounds and sweet words made Adi a  giggling mess.

"Ok enough Bachu. Come Bubba... It's time for your bath..."

Dev said caressing Adi's fluffy curls but the baby shook ‘No’ to his demand.

Dev pouts faking the sadness - Aw... Why bubba...? Come come, My butterfly!

Adi bends forward from his sitting position and falls dramatically onto the soft mattress laughing, his little body fully buried into the soft material.

He slowly lifts half of his tiny face from the pillow to check if his bhaiyu is still there or not and again hides his face into the pillow

He slowly lifts half of his tiny face from the pillow to check if his bhaiyu is still there or not and again hides his face into the pillow. He repeated the same things again and again.

"Boo

"Boo... Boo...." He muffled inside the pillow in his baby voice.

Dev chuckled - Huh!? boo.. boo... Do you want to play with me?