Chapter - 24

Target - 50 Votes and 20 comments!

______________________________________

She in the confused face - Yo..ur lit..tle brot...her Dev

"Yes... My Little brother, you got any problem in that!?" He turned his head to one side with an evil smile, making her one shoulder puncture in the second with a loud cracking sound.

She screamed at a high pitch to shatter the nearby window. Fortunately, Amith set a silence spell around Adi's shield.

"Answer my questions or lose all your bones, one by one. Don't worry you have more time. Because you have 205 more bones."

"Ple..ase... Stop... Ple..ase...." She begged before Amith who glanced satisfied with her suffering because Dev pleaded before her, in the same way, to make her 'handle adi softly'.

"Who controls you, witch? Who is behind you!?" He again increases the agony to make her open her mouth.

"I"

Increasing his powers to the extreme, " Answer my questions or die!?"

"She sent me..." she said without thinking. Everything in her boy screaming to stop the suffering.

"Who!?" He asked deeper than before, making her frozen in fear more than the pain she went through.

Adi's clapping and giggling sounds are the only music ringing through the whole room.

"Speak Now!!!!!"

"I don't know her name but our group is working under her rules. We have never seen her face.. but one day she sent us a message to work and torture the bab_____Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Her body soon disappeared into ashes...

Amith breathing in satisfaction comes out from his evil self - Bye Bye Miss. Useless! You lied to us before joining this work so, I lied to you to let you go if you answer me. I will never keep my words loyal to the liars. The minute you touched my family, I decided to kill you.

He then looked at the baby who again was ready to go to his nap and with his doe eyes are looking at Amith, confused.

"Why are you looking at me like this kid? You should sleep now then only I can give you a quick bath. Your Dev Bhai takes so much time but I will be real quick, so be fast. Did you get me?" He spoke very gently.

"He can't get you, idiot. He is a small baby?"

"Dev.. Shut up. I'm talking to him nah!?"

"You have done enough damage by killing that lady. What will I say to Dad? " Dev sounds sad inside amith's mind.

"Tell him that I killed his worst mistake. Your grandfather sent a killer to our house and your father welcomed her with a red carpet. What a powerful leader family ? I feel pity for the people living under these kings." He scoffed in irritation.

Dev sighed sadly - Hey. You are also a part of the same family. Don't talk like you are our enemy.

Amith with blank voice - After Ami Ma’s death, every connection I had with this family ended. I am here because of her promises and you guys. I want to annoy your idiot elders.

Dev is scowling cutely- You and your stupid theories.

Amith glanced at Adi ignoring Dev's insults, Adi is playing with his toys being in his own world - I want to bathe this tiny cutie.