Episode - 07

Early Update !♡

Thank you for all the comments and votes  sweethearts  ! specially nandhu26

The reason for this early update ~ Nam_0203 and her edits 🌈♡

Three weeks Later

They are taking every step very slowly in approaching Adi.

Speaking as a complete stranger with their baby is like a living hell to them.

Rajiv on the other hand is a different case. He is losing himself in the process of getting proper medical facilities for his son .

Viraj is more worried about his Rajiv papa. He is not listening to anyone in this matter. Always searching for something or the other thing to help his kid.

Mostly only after Adi goes to sleep, he comes home, caresses his face, kisses his kid's forehead and cuddles him until midnight and then leaves silently before he wakes up.

In this three week, they managed well with their kid. Adi is also very weak to even protest anything against them . He sometimes wanted to prepare himself to move from this home .

He is really afraid to go back to his home as he always has to be alone, without any food and gets nightmares very frequently .

In this home with many people , he didn't know why but he always felt so peaceful, safe and happy.

He  wanted to live here forever but he knew he cannot live in someone's house without paying anything. He is guilty for being their guest for so long.

He is fed up searching for his mother. Until he finds her, he needs work to survive as he can't go to school . Thinking about everything is making him more helpless day by day .

In hall ♡

One day, gaining all his courage , He asked Rajiv nicely about how he would repay their concern and bid farewell to them .

But he didn't expect his family's plan to make him stay with them forever,  When he told them that he will go back to his home and apologize for being a guest at their house.

They answered very smoothly.

Rajiv in a soft voice – Adi, your mother is the person whom we were searching for so long to pay back what she did to our family (hiding his anger with his fake smile) I mean She gave so much to us .

Adi looked more surprised to hear something good about her mother. According to his knowledge she is a mean lady to their sweet neighbours, grandfathers and grandmothers.

She always yells at them for giving sweets to Adi. She also doesn't have any sweet friends who  behave so sweet with him.

All her friends are like creepy witches . Adi doesn't even know  that they are indeed real witches .

He is really thankful for her good past with this good family.

Adi with a happy face is listening to everything .

Dev while caressing Adi's pale cheeks with fond eyes -  Taking care of you is the only way that will make us feel at peace. Because in this way we will fulfill our credit to your mother.

After looking at Adi's hesitating look, Karan understood what was bothering his kid ?.

Karan sighing softly - Look Aditya doesn't pressurize about everything so much. I know what you are thinking . Also we have arranged and  alerted all the police forces to find out about your mother’s whereabouts.  We also gave details to your neighbours so that they can inform your mother, we also kept notice inside your house about your current location if you suppose your mother returned there .