Episode - 01

Please! I need more comments  .....♡♡♡♡

English is not my language. Please don't be upset Over the wrong sentences. I will try my best  ♡◉‿◉♡.

Thank you for all your comments and votes ♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Kapoor Mansion

Dev reached Mansion after the next second he heard about his brother was coming back to them.

Their father didn't inform them about he was going to India or any information he got about their Brother. Because several times they went wrong and were disappointed by mistaken information...

So Rajiv wants to check himself first before bothering his children. He knew how much it will hurt his family to get disappointed once again.

When Rajiv first glanced at adi in front of him after eight years of separation. His heart melts for his boy. He was a carbon copy of Arav in the face. He was a more calm and soft kid than Arav same as he behaved in childhood.

Always Arav was so energetic and full of bravery but adi was a little timid to approach people. He was so soft and calm to everyone.

Rajiv didn't need any clarification to identify his son. His heart recognized he was his child.

Rajiv felt his family was complete After got Aditya to their home. He soon informed the news to Karan and dev.

They deserve to know their little one was back.

Karan reached sooner than we couldn't imagine... His unbelievable speed made Rajiv to amazed at how this eldest kid gets more power than him.

Dev entered Aditya's room with tears filled eyes. He can't handle this much happiness. It was an overwhelming surprise. Finally, they succeed to find their lost brother.

In past, They prepared a separate room for Aditya when the time they did that to Arav.

Always they made everything the same as they made for  Arav.  Adi wasn't near them but nothing stopped them to arrange a room and dresses for their baby brother. They prepared everything to welcome their brother whenever he wished to come into their life.

In these eight years, Year to year they changed the room set up but didn't give up at any moment.

Because they believed one day their Brother will come back to this home.

This was that special day. Their family is filled with a missing soul.

♡♡

♡♡♡

Aditya's room

♡♡

He entered Adi's room with a happy face but his happiness turned concerned as soon he glanced at his baby brother who looked extremely pale and weak. Adi was sleeping with a calm expression making him like a little kid who finally found a place to relax.

After so many days he was slumbering peacefully.

This was the same boy Dev lost before eight years.

His brother was so small for his age.

Dev sighed they can't expect much from their stepmother.

Already Karan crouched beside Aditya and cares Adi's hair lovingly. Corner of the room Rajiv discussed with somebody through a phone call about formalities to get back Aditya's custody.