Episode - 06

I'm feeling so happy after read all of your comments ❤️😊

I will respond all comments tomorrow.

Now ! I'm so exciting to update soon as reward you all for lot of supporting comments ♡

Please comments ♡ a lot . (Innocent eyes) I'm updating before targets finish nah!

Target 40+ Votes !(For previous chapter Also)
25+ Comments

Next chapter will come after three days
May be Three parts a day (response will decide the length ♡)

Thank you all!

Edit by sweetheart ♡ Nam_0203

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In previous chapter !

Karan pouted - Please baby tell me one name nah?

Adi is confused - one name.. (thinking deeply).....mmmm.....mmmmm..... Huh......

Karan is looking at him with a raised heart beat - Yes. ( murmured )  One name.

Adi screamed like he was announcing the whole world - All of them... All of them. All of them.

Karan's face dropped sadly - I wished to be that one name ..

Karan was amazed when he got a sudden hug from Adi.

Adi whispered softly into his dada's ears before kissing his cheeks.

"Dada is my favourite but don't tell them.. they are behind us ..."

With his small voice, he successfully communicated with his elder brother secretly without hurting others who are peeking at them secretly for his reply.

In adi's little mind - I Love My all Brothers equally  god uncle !. but don't want to upset them and dada.. forgive my cheating.

He Loves all his brothers and his all Brothers are loving him as much he do . Saying one was favourite Infront of others will definitely hurt his brothers.

He will not do something as hurting his brothers.

His all brother’s were relieved with his answer which was enough to please his little heart.

Karan sighed at his dramatic brothers who are peeking behind the tree, indeed their eldest brother is the King of drama.

"I will never tell them.. I love you, baby.."

Adi cheered  and giggled  at his brothers' happy face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Viraj rolled his eyes at his possessive  yet egoistic  best friend who was coming with a delighted face .

Karan scoffed - What ?

Viraj with a kidding look - Undoubtedly the biggest dumbhead brother you are . Your little baby is forever yours fool.

Karan putting an 'what are you speaking bro?' look - whatever I was just talking with my brother.