Episode - 17

I'm pleasing you all to motivate me with Comments and votes because I can't even think about any stories or scenes in the middle of my exams!

I Looove suspense !!

_____________

Dev wakes up with a slight headache.

His eyes turned into beautiful brown ones again. The brown-colored eyes he inherited from his grandfather.

He looked around with a confused face.

Karan sat beside him from the beginning when he fainted after Amith disappeared, not leaving from his brother's side even an inch.

As Karan knew if Dev wakes up he needs his comfort from him to process everything that has happened. His Dev is a very sensitive one.

" How are you feeling, Dev ?"

Dev looked at Karan with hurt filled eyes - How is he now?

"He is fine and resting in his room . Papa is with him. You please, don't stress about anything. Everything is fine now"

Dev nods sadly and tries to get off the bed .

" You also need rest Dev . " Karan held Dev's hands softly.

Dev removed Karan's hands - I am stronger Bhaiyu. The one person who needs care is only Aditya . He needs me and (in a small voice) I don't want you all to encounter another fight with Amith .

"No Dev... Am...." Before he could talk further, Dev stopped Karan with his blank voice.

"Enough Bhaiya don't lie to me like you do with Adi. I know more about Amith than you people do." Dev scoffed but still his voice reflected the respect for his elder brother.

Even when dying, he will never disrespect his Karan Bhaiyu.

Karan looked down in guilt. He felt like a failure in front of his brothers. He tried so hard to get them all the happiness but everything is happening against his will.

He is the happiest one when Adi arrived but one by one his happiness is going away from him when he got to know what is wrong with his little one.

He is trying to find a solution everyday for his baby brother in order to cure him but poor Karan couldn't do anything as he doesn’t know much about the magic or witch world.

He is a pure copy of his father's family and their powers are different from his mother's . All that he needs is someone who can break all the traps that his so-called step-mother has kept around his Adi.

If Adi is fine, then no one will suffer in his family. That's what he is thinking all these days.

Dev sighed looking at his helpless brother - I'm going to see our little one .

Before he could reach the door, Dev felt dizzy due to his headache.

So much energy got drained from him because of the previous incidents. He needs rest like Karan said.

Karan who watched Dev got furious as already his one brother is in a medical bed and now Dev is looking like he is gonna end up with Adi due to his stubbornness.

Karan held Dev and made him sit properly in the bed - You need rest Devansh . Just lay down here and don’t even try to act like Arav here. When Adi wakes up, you can go and see him. (In a firm voice) Just rest now.