Episode - 08

Two Angeles , always motivate me in Comments ~ aneswa727 meghasanjay

I'm updating double chapters without demanding any votes ♡

Because you all are so precious to me🌈♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Next morning in the garden

"Little master"

Adi Checked himself from top to bottom.

Adi with a small pout - Yes ! I'm little more than you. Ok acceptable but I'm not any master to you big man. Call me just Adi !.

After Rajiv introduced Peter to Adi, he left them to bond with each other. He knew it would not take long .

Peter with his Robotic voice - No I can't, little master .

Adi with a cute frown - Why ? I'm also going to work here with you. I don't need this much respect. Please ! Just call me Adi.

Adi looked up at Peter who is ten times bigger than him with a strong, muscular body dressed like a bodyguard rather than a gardener.

Peter again in the same robotic voice - I can't, little master .

Adi again looked up and tiptoed to Peter's length which made him stumble a  little backward.

Before he could lose balance and fall back, Peter held him by his shoulder .

Adi in Peter's soft hold sighed tiredly  - Uffff.. Ok then please call me by any other name please ?!. It feels like.... like... very awkward I don't need this much respect.

Peter lifted Adi like a feather and shifted him to the high shelf among the flower pots to match Adi's small figure to his height making it easy for Adi to look at him while speaking.

"Prince"

Adi looked around while sitting among the flower pots like a tiny bird - Who is that ? Where ?

Peter turned Adi towards him with his robot-like expression - You . I will call you prince. Okay?

Adi opened his mouth widely , his eyes bulged out and also caused him to blush resulting in pink cheeks.

He is giggling  like a six months baby. His small body is shaking, suppressing himself to avoid a loud voice from his laughing.

His glasses are coming forward from the impact of his laugh making him look more cute.

Peter's computer mind is melting by looking at the softest side of his little master.

While adjusting his glasses after controlling  his laughing Adi looked at Peter with his big smile - Mr . Peter.. my Mother calls me (laughing) a pathetic  Servant you are calling me prince.. ha .. ha.. ha.. You are so funny.....

Peter's robotic mind registered to punish that cruel lady for calling his precious little one a pathetic servant .

Adi's laughter is melting every flower around them. Magically all the flowers became more fragrant celebrating their little prince's happiness.

Peter felt the difference and became proud of his little master. His presence is making miracles.

In their master’s childhood,  the magic usually takes place whenever their queen enters the garden.

She made the garden in a way that it reacts according to their family's mental state by healing all their sad or depressed feelings and celebrating their happiness, love and protecting them from all the negative thoughts.