jealousy or mood swings 🔥

A random shot of jealousy and romance ❤
(A short one)

-----------

Happy Reading 📖

Oberoi mansion, lunch time

Annika looked at her husband through the corner of her eyes, she could not accept how freely he behaves with his ex-fiancee, tia who has just appeared in the morning in their house with an intention to meet Oberoi family including her. Though she did not have any personal enmity with tia she did not like her being so close to shivaay. Indeed, tia was grateful to them for giving a life to her with her love, Robin. She knows tia is married and even have a kid. But still, she was unknowingly burning in jealousy. The visual of how shivaay had hugged tia so rightfully when met her, was continuously flashing in her mind adding fuel to fire. She could not sit and watch how he talks and laughs his heart out with tia. Besides, her mood swings due to the period was at its peak.

' tia, you have lost weight'

Shivaay's command made Annika's eyes wide in shock. How could he say that in front of me? He calls me moti and compliments her for getting thinner. She wished to throw him out of the house right then.

' Really?! I have worked out hard. Does it look good'

Tia asked

' yeah. Even this dress amazingly fits on you'

Shivaay told again making annika lose her control. She didn't say anything but gritted her teeth

' Annika if you want I can suggest to you some workout tips. I guess you have gained some weight than last time'

Looking at annika, tia offered

' yeah. Better you do that. Then no need to watch such useless shows'

Shivaay came in as a support for tia's opinion

With that annika was on verge of crying. Still she gave them a forced smile. Insecurity was Born inside her

' bhabhi is not that fat'

Rudy's interruption gave her a little relief

Soon the lunch was over and Annika straightly went to their room. She observed her figure standing in front of the mirror with a pout on her lips. She held the kurti sticking to her body and turned left and right to know if she is fat from any corner. Hearing someone's footsteps she left the material and behaved normally. Walking inside the room, shivaay stood before her.

'Wo Annika Tia was telling us to go out for dinner with her'

He told casually

She is not supposed to agree since she has to see him with tia. Moreover, her period cramps worked as Jerry on the top

'No.... I am not coming'

She told keeping her tone low

'Why? Why is it so? She rarely visits us how can we deny her'

He told as a matter of fact

'Sorry.. I can't come'

Shifting her gaze to another side, she said

' but what's the reason. There must be a reason right? Otherwise, why would you deny? If I am not wrong you were the most excited one to meet her'

He demanded an explanation

' hmm.. I am on my period. So..'

Scratching her forehead, she told hesitantly

'Does it pain much?'