Light of my life (2)

First of All sorry for the late update🙏🏻. I didn't get idea to write this chapter.

------------------------

Days passed, months passed that has left an impact on shivika. As working in the same department, they have been coming close day by day. They love each other's company, they love to spend time together. They find peace when being together. Their talks have become their weakness. They get restless in absence of another one. When they call it friendship. Somewhere in corner of their heart, something had screamed it's not the right word to explain their feelings. Annika has visited shivaay's house several times. Within a short period of time, she came close to his parents and his little sister who is just 15. Shivaay has visited Annika's house two times. Both were enjoying the togetherness peacefully.

A usual day

Shivaay & annika often having lunch from outside. They have decided to go out for lunch today also. Shivaay walks towards annika's cabin. The door was opened. He enters inside. The sight in front of him made him numb for a moment. His blood boiled in anger. Daksh was clicking pictures of annika's bareback. Daksh is one of the employees there. Annika considers him as her friend. Her fairy back was visible due to the long neck of her Kurti. Her hair has moved aside. She stands back facing Daksh. Shivaay rushed towards them before snatches daksh's phone and throws it,  making it break into thousand pieces. Shivaay grabbed daksh's collar and punched hard on his face. His nose and lips started to bleed.

S: HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TO DO LIKE THAT. I WILL KILL YOU BASTED!!

A: shivaay... daksh..  what happened?
Annika asked being worried when heard the commotion

No one answered her. Shivaay was fighting with daksh blue and black. At the same time, Daksh winces in pain. The only annika could hear the breaking sounds of vases, glasses, and daksh's cries. Annika lost her control when their fight reached its peak. She frisked on the air. Somehow she could get the hold of shivaay's shoulder.

A: shivaay... stop it
She shouts while pulls him back

Shivaay breaths heavily. His bloodshot eyes were still fixed on dash who was running out of the cabin saving his life.

A: why you fought with him?
She was angry

S: he.. he was

A: I am the one who told him to tie the straps when it got loosened. You might have misunderstood him right?

S: no..  he was taking advantage..
He stopped in the middle when she showed her palm

A: Enough. I know him before we know each other. He is not the kind of person as you think. You have overreacted.

S: annika no...

A:  You should say sorry

S: first listen to me..

A: didn't I tell. I know him before I know you.. no arguments anymore. Come and say sorry to him

S: And I have been seeing him for a while that you couldn't do yet. So you should believe me

That's it Annika felt like a glass piercing in her heart. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Then shivaay realises how much his words could hurt her.

S: Annika..I..
Before he could complete annika went from there

Both were upset after the convo.

**************

P: what happened shivaay? Did you get tired more than usual?
Pinky asked when noticed shivaay who just entered the house and seated on the sofa. He looks so dull. Pinky sits beside him while placing her palm on his shoulder
'What happened shivaay'
Her serious tone took shivaay out of his thoughts