light of my life (4)

Updating after a long gap....
I am not at home *pouting*

-----------------------------
Light of my life (4)

She attends the call. The next moment her smile fades and the phone fell from her grip. She was numb. teardrops escaped from her eyes

S: wh..what happened ani?
He asks cupping her face who got tensed after seeing her in a broken condition. Concern was visible in his voice

Annika tried to say something but her shivering lips didn't make her words clear to shivaay.
'Halo... Annika'
Annika's brother's voice took shivaay's attention. Rohan was still in line. Shivaay grabbed the phone before placing it near his ear

S: hello. Shivaay is here. What did you say to Annika? Is anything wrong?

Shivaay's heart bumps when heard Rohan's revelation. Annika's father is admitted to the hospital. His condition is critical.

Without thinking twice shivaay grabbed Annika's wrist to pull her towards his bike. He knows what is her dad mean to her. Whenever she talks about something, she had never forgotten to bring her father in-between. Moreover, her lips used to curve when she mouths 'papa'. Her love was immense for her father. This sudden news had shaken shivaay also. Mr Malhotra always treats him as his own son. Mr Malhotra was always there to provide help when he faces some problems even he used to reject them happily. His self-respect had mattered there. Mr.Malhotra had never left their side when his father faced 2nd attack. He is not less than a father to shivaay. he calls him 'dad'.

************

Shivaay Rushing inside the hospital while he holds his love securely in his right hand who was sobbing continuously. Rohan marched towards them who was sitting in front of the ICU

R: Anu..
His voice choked while calling his little sister

A: pa..pa?
She tries to suppress her sobs

R: doctors are examining him. Can't say anything now.

S: what happened all of a sudden?

R: he fell from stair

Annika Snakes her hands around shivaay's waist. She kept her head on his chest while tightening her grip. She weeps to make him worried. Rohan caressed her back to console. Shivaay held her by the shoulder before pulls her to make her sit on the bench with him. He caresses her head while whispering soothing words.

S: your papa doesn't like your tears. Don't you know? Stop crying please..

A: I want him shivaay...
She sobs

Before shivaay could say something doctor comes out of the ICU.

S: the doctor has come. Let me ask him

A: Annika sits properly before holding his hand.

Shivaay & Rohan stepped beside the doctor. Annika was trying to hear the things standing with shivaay. By then, Rohan and shivaay could see something wrong through the doctor's dull face.

S: do..ctor how is he?
Shivaay asks composing himself

D: he is no more. I am sorry

Annika's shivered legs didn't support her to stand. Her body loses strength. Meanwhile, Rohan and shivaay were numb. Annika sits on the floor with a thud. Shivaay holds her quickly to pull her. But she was not ready to stand up. Tears fall from her eyes. Her face was numb. Her mouth didn't voice out her cries. 'PAPA..' She screams all of a sudden. Shivaay couldn't take it anymore. He scooped her in his arms. He kept her on the chair before sitting next to her. She bugs him right to cry her heart out. Shivaay was also in tears. Meanwhile, the doctor had taken Rohan with him.