Bonus chapter

Lorenzo's POC (Demetria's father)

The day that Demetria had went missing, the pack had went crazy. People didn't understand how she could go missing undetected on our lands. I sent out only the best pack warriors in hopes to find a lead.

My son George almost broke down and cried. He was her sworn protector so he was taking it hard. He had let his sister slip through his hands, and she could be in a life or death situation.

It took a lot of talking to calm everyone down. Luckily my guards had picked up a scent about 2 miles in. It happened to be a scent of a few vampires. It had traced them 50 miles east of our borders into a Coven that the vampire prince had ran.

Right now, with the information we have gathered, we plan to attack and hopefully rescue Demetria. We're not sure at the moment what it is they want with her. But we were not willing to negotiate.

If needed, we will request the royals help with the problem that has occurred. We also enlisted the help from a local pack. It's known as the mid stone pack. Their alpha is Cole Johnson. He is 29 years old, and a good alpha to his people. He was willing to loan us 150 warriors of his own to help.

I was sure that if we got Demetria out, then I could introduce the pair. I've always known that she longed to find her other half, her mate. So maybe taking her around a few packs, we could make it happen. At least I hoped.

The plan was simple we had a total of 400 warriors. We would split 100 each way from north, south, west and east. We had a set of 10 in each group that would be on the look out for her scent. Who ever found it first would take their warriors with them to rescue Demetria.

It was a fool proof plan. We may lose some warriors, but we will win the war. After all, it's what she was made for.

We leave this Friday , 5 days from now. I just hope she can hold out until then, we each needed to buff up on training and defensive skills against vampires. It wouldn't be an easy take by no means.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sergey's POV

Today is Monday, and This is the first day that I play soul bound with the girl. that's how I found my self setting on the bed next to her.

She didn't speak and it was like she wasn't there, I held her hand and talked about life. I mentioned some of the work I do, and what's expected of me.

I asked her a few questions , and she seemed un responsive. I had the twins bring in books, as maybe she liked to read. She had sparked a little interest in reading the titles, but never opened the book. Later that day, I had tried to play 20 questions.

I ended up slightly successful when she asked my favorite color. And responded to what she liked to eat the most. She had responded that she like steak and potatoes.

So I arranged the next dinner we had to be steak and potatoes. Hoping that it might bring her back at a quicker rate. We needed her tip top shape as soon as possible.

I let her be with the books the twins had brought forth for her. I didn't want to push her to hard in one day. So I wanted to slack back some.

I ended up spending the rest of the time in my office. Thinking of her, her scent that was driving me nuts, her beautiful figure that was perfectly tanned and gorgeous.

She was pushing me closer to the edge , yet she doesn't know that. I want her, I want to protect her, to love her, to say I'm sorry. But as before. My people will come first. I'll do as needed for my people. And loving her wasn't it.

So in other words, this is a very short chapter. I wanted to give you guys a slight insight as to what to look forward to. Possibly a war within a war. Thanks for all your continued support.