Chapter 4

Giovanni's POV

It was getting late and myself and Aurora had separated a little while ago. Scared that Demetria might come home and find us and get the wrong idea. Even if it was truly right.

It was already 8 p.m and i was a little worried . I decided i would take a shower and if she hadn't made it home by then or at least called. I would then call her.

I made my way up stairs and the second I neared the door. I noticed It was closed, When I had left it open. My heart began to pound in my chest. I felt guilty, at the same time. There was no explanation for what happened, only lies which had to be told.

I gathered my nerves and  slowly opened the door . There she was with a tear stained face. Passed out on the bed. Exhausted, sad, and fragile looking. The bracelet should suppress her feelings. So why was she feeling so strongly...

"Oh shit this is bad" I said to my self. I had wondered what she had saw.

Please god I hope she didn't see what I think she saw. But what else would there be to cry about. I'm royally fucked.

I sucked in my breath and rubbed her back. Hoping to bring comfort to her.

After a moment. She woke up with a startle . She snapped her head to me and looked at me wide eyed. And that's when I saw the sadness and pain in her eyes.

It was almost like I could feel it my self. It hurt, my chest hurt. Yet she wasn't my mate. I was wondering what all she had seen and how I was going to lie my way out.  Yet why did I feel such pain. Such abandonment, hatred and heart break. It never made any sense. I shouldn't feel this way.

SMACK !!

She hit me hard as hell. "What's wrong with you! Your such an asshole, I don't even want to hear what kind of excuse you have . I know what I saw!"

Demetria's POV

I had been peacefully asleep, away from the pain of reality. Until I felt a hand shakily rubbing my back. I knew it would only be him.

I looked at him with my glaring eyes. He knew I had to of seen them. How could my best friend, hell even my husband be going behind my back for a secret movie night.

Where had I gone wrong.? I thought long and hard. SMACK!
I slapped him as hard as I could right in the face. My hand was stinging but I was so angry and hurt that I just didn't care.

"What's wrong with you! Your such an asshole, I don't even want to hear what kind of excuse you have . I know what I saw!"

I hadn't given him the opportunity to explain. All I know is that I want to get the fuck out of here. Far away from him. So I quickly got my shoes on and made a break for the door.

I had decided I would be getting a hotel for the night. But As I was starting my car, Giovanni had burst out of the house with a guilty look.

"PLEASE BABY, ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!"

He yelled through the window. I didn't want to hear it. I wasn't ready. But in the back of my mind, I knew what had happened and I wasn't ready to accept it.

I quickly flipped him the bird and flew out of the driveway. I immediately headed to a hotel near the spa I had wanted to visit.

RING RING RING

Baby boy ❤️🤤 is calling

RING RING