Chapter 56

Paige POV:

Peyton and I just finished packing for our trip to Maryland and Minnesota and now we are heading to the mall to get last minute Christmas presents for our family. I'm actually excited to meet Peyton's brother and sister, a little nervous, but mostly excited because Peyton talks about them a lot.

When we get to the mall we head to the Nike store first and start looking around.

"Who are you shopping for first" I ask Peyton as we look at the shoes

"Probably my brother, because he likes to golf so I bet I can find something here that he would like, what about you" she says

"Probably Drew, I feel like every little kid likes anything Nike" I say chuckling

"That's true" she says laughing "woah what do you think of these" Peyton says as she grabs a pair of golf shoes off the rack. They are all white with the Nike swoosh black.

"I like them, plain and simple and they will go with anything" I say

"Let's see if they have his size" she says bending down to different boxes. "They do! Let's go! First person complete" she says happily grabbing the shoe box.

Right now I'm looking at the different basketball shoes for Drew since he started playing a few months ago and a pair catches my eye, they are blue and white.

"You think Drew will like these" I ask Peyton grabbing them off the rack

"Isn't blue his favorite color?" she asks

"Yea"

"Then he'll love them. He will definitely break my ankles in those" she says laughing which makes me laugh too.

I grab the box in his size and continue walking down the aisles to see if anything catches our eye when Peyton suddenly stops.

"OH MY GOD, I GOT THE PERFECT GIFT FOR DREW" she says excitedly picking up a mini basketball hoop that connects to the door, like the one they played with in my dorm.

"You are crazy" I say chuckling at her excitement

"No, I'm just a good gift giver"

After about an hour later we finished buying gifts for everyone. Peyton got her sister LuLu lemon leggings because she likes to workout and Peyton and I both got my dad a hat since he always wears hats. Peyton got him a Uconn softball one and I got him a Uconn basketball one.

Then for my mom I bought her a new Uconn hoodie she can wear to games and I got my brother Ryan a Minecraft lego set and got my sister Lauren a charm bracelet.

Now, Peyton and I are heading to the food court, holding hands with our hands that aren't being used to carry all of our bags.

"Where do you wanna eat" I ask

"What about Jersey Mikes, we haven't been there yet" she says

"Have you had Jersey Mikes before?"

"Are you kidding, I loveeee jersey mikes, I used to go all the time in high school"

"Wait really"

"Yup, I'm a jersey mikes member and everything" she says proud which makes me chuckle "wait before we get jersey mikes can we stop at dunkin, I wanna get a coffee" she adds

"Yea sure, I kinda want a coffee too" I say as we make our way to Dunkin

After we get our coffee and sandwiches we find a table and sit down to start eating.

"This sandwich is actually pretty good" I say taking a bite

"I told you" Peyton says before asking "wanna know something cool?"