Chapter 14

*two weeks later*
Peyton POV:

Paige and I have been dating for two weeks now and it couldn't have been more amazing. We are joined by the hip and seems like we are never separated from each other unless one of us is at practice, class, or away games.

Speaking of, Paige has an away game at Tennessee and leaves tomorrow. That will be the first time we will be separated since we've started dating each other because so far they have only had home games.

Right now we are in Paige's dorm and Nika, Evina, Christyn, Olivia , and Aubrey are here and Paige is going to start an instagram live and answer questions and host a talent show.

All of Paige's friends and my friends know we are dating and have been nothing but supportive. They also know that we are keeping it private that way they don't out us in public by accident.

"Remember guys, don't make any comments about us dating or anything" Paige warns her friends as she starts setting up the live.

They all answer the lines of "ok" "you got it" or something else.

Paige and I have been seen in public together before so being in the live won't raise any questions. The viewers will just think we are friends.

"Alright I'm gonna start it" Paige tells everyone as she hits the go live button and then sitting down next to me on the couch.

On the floor in front of us are Olivia and Aubrey. Then it's Nika, Paige, me on the couch, and sitting on top of the couch are Christyn and Evina, that way we are all in frame.

"Hey guys, so we are here to answer any questions you may have or for you guys to show us any talents you have" Paige says once people start joining the live.

"When's your next game" Christyn reads and then shortly after responds "In two days vs Tennessee"

"It should be a good game" Paige adds

Liv then adds a fan into the live

"Hey you got a talent?" Paige asks

"I'm really only on this live to take you on a date" the fan says.

Everyone freezes and just looks at the live, then the others start laughing to play it off while Paige and I make quick eye contact before she turns around and looks at Christyn who's laughing and Paige says "She got a girlfriend." pointing to Christyn.

After that Paige taps Liv on the shoulder and hints to her to remove the fan from the live which she quickly does. While, the rest of us act like nothing happened and continue answering questions.

Paige POV:

"who's that next to Paige" Nika reads "Her name is Peyton she's on the softball team here" she then responds as I just nod my head to her answer.

"How old is Peyton"

"I'm 18" she responds as I look over at her as I hear Aubrey say "wait really"

"yea I'm young for my grade, my birthday is in July"

"wait so you were one of the last people in you're grade to get your license?" I question

She then looks back at me with a smile on her face "yea, which was kinda annoying because all my friends bragged about how they could drive and I couldn't at the time, but now it doesn't really matter because we don't drive anywhere"

After being live for another hour I decide to end it. It's now 10 PM and I can tell Peyton is getting tired since she had to wake up at 6:30 for a team workout.

Everyone stands up from the couch and does their own thing while Peyton and I walk over to the kitchen area.

"Are you tired?" I ask Peyton as I pull her in for a hug with my arms around her shoulders and my chin resting on the top of her head.

"Yes very" she tiredly responds wrapping her arms around my waist.

We just sway back and forth enjoying each other's embrace.

I love when Peyton is tired because she gets clingy and I love holding her.

"I know it's like super early but can we go to bed" Peyton mumbles into my shoulder.

Lately we've been sleeping in the same bed together instead of one of us going back to our room to sleep, we just sleep together that way we can see each other more

"Yea of course, how about you go get ready for bed and I'll make sure everyone is settled out here and a i'll join you"

"ok" Peyton almost whispers as she stops hugging me and quickly leans in to kiss me, which I happily kiss back and look at her with a smile on my face as she walks to my room.

"Hey guys, Peyton's really tired so we are gonna head to bed, are you guys good here?"

"Yea we're good" they all say as they put on a movie

"Alright, please don't be too loud" I say as I walk into my room.

Peyton is already under the covers with her eyes closed so I quickly change into my pajamas, turn off the lights and lay next her.

As soon as I get under the covers Peyton instantly lays her head on my chest with her arm wrapped around my stomach and falls asleep. I can't handle how cute she is. I can hold her forever and never want to let go.

Shortly after, I fall asleep.