Chapter 57

*Reid's Pov*

*unedited*

"Reid come home ASAP!" I received a text message from my mate.Currently I was in the woods training with Matt and the boys. We were running drills that involved running to one end of the pack lines and running back. We were timing ourselves to see how fast we could do it. If ever an emergency we needed to get back and forth at a relatively quick pace. My time was 12 minutes, the others averaged about 15.

My phone buzzed again and I read the next message. "I need help!"

Hoping she wasn't trying to be distracting, I mind linked her. "Cara this better not be some kind of-"

"Reid please!" She mind linked back.

On that note, I left Matt in charge and ran home. I ran through the woods and shifted back to human when I reached the doorstep. I put on my jeans when I entered the door. I was sweating and deeply worried.

"Cara where are you?!" I looked in the living room. Not there. I checked the kitchen. Not there. I ran upstairs and used my nose to locate her. I entered my room and found my nose leading me to the closet.That was strange.

When I opened it, Cara jumped out and tackled me."Surprise!" She showered me in kisses. I stepped back still holding her. My heart decelerated.

"Where's the fire?" I replied breathlessly. There better be a good excuse for why she made me run all the way here.

"No fire." She grinned.When I set her down, I took in what she was wearing. Basically nothing.

I tore my eyes away from her so I could question her."Cara why the S.O.S?"

"I was bored and frustrated and needed my mate to make me 'less bored and less frustrated'."

I sighed, feeling slightly exasperated and only mildly irritated ."Cara I ran home thinking you needed help, that you needed MY help. Now I come to find out that you were "bored". I'm trying to run a pack army you know. How does it look if I'm running home to cater to your 'boredom'?"

I must have truly seemed more annoyed than I actually felt because I stepped closer to her and she took a giant leap back."Don't be mad! I did it for you."

I raised my eyebrows, fighting the urge to roll my eyes."You just said you were bored."

"And frustrated!" She added, becoming cheerful again. She dared a step closer."Did I mention that it's sexual frustration I'm suffering from, and for THAT I need your help." She blinked and bit her lip seductively. And just like that I was a goner...

She kneeled down and unbuttoned my pants. I could feel my hard on and I knew she noticed because she grinned approvingly.

"What would you like me to do first?" She stared up at me, her eyes wide and questioning.

She was still kneeling. "Babe you don't need to ask. You know what I like." I groaned softly.

****
I woke up at my desk in a cold sweat. Shit. Just a dream, just a fucking dream. I fell asleep thinking of her and therefore I dreamed of her. Like the vicissitudes of my life, I found I too couldn't control my dreams. To make matters worse, I woke up with an instant hard on. What the actual hell? I hadn't woken up in this state since I was 13. I could not walk out of my office like this.

I groaned. That dream, or at this point nightmare, was so realistic. There she was, and now there she wasn't. I needed her so badly, my body craved her. My heart pumped in perfect sync to hers. Everything in my body ran on and ran for her.

Grumbling, I stood up and put on my jacket, which didn't cover it. I took some documents and held them in an angle that somewhat hid it and then hurried out my office and drove home. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I thought it wasn't noticeable so much anymore by the time I reached home, but as soon as I stepped into the door the first person I ran into was Max.