Chapter 31: What Shit?

~Kylie~

"PLEASE JESSE, FUCK MY ARSE RIGHT NOW. I BEG YOU" The finger disappears and Rush starts thrusting up into me again as Jesse whispers. 

"Good girl" Then shoves in to me so hard and fast, I feel the little pain before pleasure takes over me. His hand tightens in my hair, keeping me flush against him while the other pushes my stomach in, everytime he slams into me, fucking me hard. Rush has hold of my hips helping slam me down onto both of them. All the teasing and almost cumming has worked me up so much that it won't be long and I'm going to explode. I just need Zander to do his thing. 

Rush leans up and takes a nipple in his mouth, I arch my back as much as I can as Jesse still won't release the grip on my hair and my hands now having something to grip on to, start digging into Rush's shoulders. Keeping one hand gripping Rush, I wind the other up and round the back of Jesse's neck and pull him down to my neck. Just one bite, that's all I need.

"Hey Jesse. I need some help with Kylie's fucking emotions. And i mean that literal- Holy fuck! " Parker exclaims as he rounds the corner into the front room. Jesse and Rush both start to slow down and pull away from me.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!" I shout at them both as I keep the pace going and pull Jesse back to my neck and Rush to my chest. Rush chuckles darkly and Jesse growls and finally gives me what I want, biting down hard. I scream as my orgasm rips through me so intensely,  I'm struggling to catch my breath. I feel power burst out of me so violently, I cum again. At the same time, as the blast hits them, Rush and Jesse grunt and tighten their hold on me, and cum. They have definitely left bruises and Jesse might have a strand or 2 of my hair. I can feel their dicks twitching as they empty themselves deep inside me. I even hear Parker exclaim.

"Oh my fuck-" and a thud as he either lands on the floor or against the wall from the blast too. And even crazier I swear I hear screaming from upstairs.

"Oh my goddess!" That sounded like Tiffany.
"Fuck Me sideways!" Shit! Katy's here too? What are they screaming about anyway? Actually, forget that question, because right now I don't care. All I want to do is snuggle up and sleep. I hear Parker climb to his feet and start

"Ok. This is serious! That shouldn't be poss-" I don't hear the rest as I teleport us to Rush's bed. When we land, Jesse falls to the left taking me with him. I turn and face him and he kisses me, dominantly owning my mouth. He trails his hand down and brushes a finger over my clit and wouldn't you know it, it sets of another fucking orgasm! I push his hand away as I groan and whine

"Mmmm. Jesse, no more. I need sleep" He laughs and pulls me against him. I rest my head on his chest, with one leg thrown over his. Then I reach back and pull Rush against my back and put his arm around me, loving when he snuggles in and squeezes me. Closing my eyes I feel the soft kiss first on my shoulder followed by

"Love you, Angel" Then a kiss on the head.
"Love you, little mate" And that's it I'm in lala land, too exhausted to keep my eyes open a second longer.

~Rush~

She doesn't say it back but we know she's literally passed out from exhaustion. we're not laying there for very long when Parker bursts into the room. I use my magic to seal his mouth and pin him to the wall outside my bedroom door. I can see him struggle but he doesn't put much effort Into it. I try to extract myself from her but she holds on tighter, the little minx. 

Jesse laughs at me as he tries to slip out but as soon as he moves, her arm shoots over him and pulls him back. Looks like I'm not the only one that's having trouble. I'm going to have to do this by teleporting. One second I'm there, then I'm at the side of the bed looking at them with a triumphant smirk