Chapter 28: Winding Parker Up

~Rush~

I leave Kylie with Jesse, thinking they need some time on their own and make my way to the cells. I make my way through the corridors and find her in the 4th cell down. When she sees me she stands up straight, appearing regal, with her eyebrow raised.

"King Rush. Why am I here? Was Imprisoning my mate and daughter not enough for you? I haven't done anything wrong and neither have they, so I don't understand why I'm here. And your brutes were very forceful, I have bruises and it was done in front of many of my friends. What will they think?" She says in an upper-class voice. I reply, very calmly I might add, as I really want to lash out at her for the harm Kylie went through because of her. And say

"Our opinions differ on the matter. You see, I know you helped some dragons kidnap my mate, selling her to them,  like she's a piece of property. (Her eyes widen a little but otherwise she appears unaffected) That is wrong, is it not? Especially as she is now your Queen. So your crime is high treason. Which we both know is exactly what your mate and daughter are charged with. Let's Not forget your daughter, who tried to coerce me into mating her by using magic and telling everyone she was pregnant with my child. The high priest that impregnated her has been informed. So let's not pretend we don't know why you or them are in this predicament. What I want to know is, who is after her? I want all information from you and you can give it willingly or will have king Jesse's people extract it from you forcefully. Which I hear can be quite painful and mess with your mind." Still in the plummy voice she snaps back

"You broke your promise to Nadine. What did you expect her to do? She was distraught. As for the pregnancy I didn't know it was a highs baby. And my mate only did what he did because she's our daughter and he didn't like seeing how upset she was. You would do the same for yours. And I think high treason is a little much, don't you. She may be queen by mating but that's all she is. Noone wants a pathetic, broken and abused little girl as queen. She probably can't even give you your heir. And how is she mated to both Kings? Hmm? Don't you think that's a little suspicious? It's most likely some sort of spell so she can use you both. Now Nadine is a woman that knows what it means to be queen and was raised to be one. Since you started dating, that's all she wanted, was to be your queen. But no, some silly little slut, as I know how many cocks she's had inside her, had to come along and take it. You should have stuck to your promise. She rejected her true mate as he was a lowly omega that would not have benefited her higher station. And I don't know who I sold her to. The 2 dragons approached me at the market and gave me the proposal from their boss. Who goes by the name boss. So I don't know and wouldn't fucking tell you, even if I did. So what now? Will I be sent to prison with my family" I'm having to work really hard to appear unaffected by her words. I have no clue what she's on about being a slut? How does she know anything about my mate? I don't even really know anything, other than what I know from Jesse. Was it really that bad? I need to speak to him and her about her past. 

"No. First I will have King Jesse pay you a visit. He will figure out if you're telling the truth and have told me everything. And he won't be as nice as I am if you speak about our mate in such a way again. She's more a queen than Nadine will ever be, regardless of all the shit that just spewed out of your mouth. Then you will be sent to be with your treasonous family. But tell me. What makes you think you know anything about her?" 

"Ha. I've spoken to some people that know where she came from. I had family ties to that pack of dogs. My half sister, no one really knows of as she was born out of mating, was rather taken by that filthy Alpha. And would catch him fucking your bitch. They all knew, and she got to witness most of it especially because he was fucking her and she kept her mouth shut. Well she told me about it but I saw no reason to repeat it. As far as I'm concerned she deserved everything that happened to her. She was rude, disloyal and insubordinate. And as much as I disliked my sister and her obsession with that Alpha, she was still my sister and that little slut got in the way of her happiness and now here she is, having done the same to my daughter. And I don't involve myself in the matters of lesser creatures like those dogs, my sister the exception of course. And her sights were going to other Alphas including King Jesse. But low and behold she took him too. I don't much like the overgrown reptiles either" I'm Seething at her words, so she knew of my mate's abuse and did nothing about it. She's no better than the despicable Alpha she's talking about. Chest heaving in anger, I can't contain myself any longer and I use my magic on her. She drops to the floor screaming and writhing in agony.