Chapter 43 - Jungkook is my son

Ignore my mistake plz...

No one's  Pov

" Will you drive faster!" Taehyung yelled feeling Jungkook's fever getting high by every minute passing by " What an ungrateful brat...I am driving " Bogum huffed, he was also worried about Jungkook but Taehyung was annoying him by saying one thing again and again " Both of you shut up!" Suzy yelled at them...Bogum gulped.

Taehyung looks down seeing Jungkook's face turning red and his lips pale.... Taehyung pushed his sweaty hair back and placed a gentle kiss...which was really light and soft " Okay we are here " Bogum said in a loud voice ...Namjoon opened the door for them... Taehyung carefully gets around on the car.

He rushed inside...Jin who was talking with Sana their attention turned into Taehyung who was litterly running towards the room " What happened?" Jin asked Namjoon concerned who explained everything " Maybe it's just cold....mostly it happens " Sana said from behind they nodded but Taehyung wasn't listening to anyone.

Hours went by everyone was worried " I checked him many time but he is not getting better " Jin said sighing heavily, Taehyung also tried his best but nothing was working, and Jungkook also didn't opened his eyes....Sana glance at Hoseok " Yuna, call her " Everyone frowns " But Yuna She-" Sana cut him off.

" Doctor Taehyung,  trust me " Taehyung nodded his head...Jin went to call Yuna who finally came after five minutes " Everyone get out " Yuna said but Taehyung argued " You can't do this to me, I'm your boss " Yuna sighed " But right now...you are relative to my patient So leave " Yuna pushed him out of the room.

Taehyung moved back and forth in waiting area " But Sana, Doctor Yuna is obstetricians " hearing this Suzy and Bogum smirked....After sometime Yuna came out smiling " why are you smiling? You call Jungkook your brother...he is not okay don't smile " Everyone sighed heavily...Yuna rolled her eyes.

" He needs to be very careful now also it's not good for him  to take any stress in this condition " Hearing this Taehyung frowns while everyone cheered not even caring that they are in hospital " What do you mean? " Bogum hit his back " Idiot, You are going to be a dad! He is pregnant " Taehyung stood there for sometime.

Froze on his spot " Wait-" He smiled widely and in happiness He picked up Bogum spined him around making him scream " Idiot! I am not Jungkook! Put me down! " Bogum yelled... Taehyung dropping him around rushed inside the room... Taehyung stared at Jungkook for sometime and hugged the unconscious boy.

" We will wake after few hours...It's because of weakness... that's why...Just be careful that he don't take much stress " Yuna said to them...Suzy hugged her rightly....After many hours, Jungkook finally opened his eyes....but whimper feeling his body aching " W-What happened?" Jungkook's voice was really small.

Taehyung smiled widely and helped him sitting on bed " Why am I here? " Jungkook asked finally recovering from the pain in his throat and examining the room.... Taehyung placed a kiss on his cheek confusing Jungkook.... Taehyung hold his hand, intertwining their fingers " This is weird " Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung caresses his cheek, making Jungkook close his eyes feeling the softness of Taehyung hand against his face " Jungkook...look at me " Jungkook opened his eyes and looks at him " We are pregnant " ( no jokes about ' we ' Okay ) Jungkook stayed silent for sometime....He couldn't believe what he heard from Taehyung.